Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Elodie Douarin & Laure Latruffe, 2010. "Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. Dolgopiatova, 2009. "Corporate Governance in Russian Companies," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(6), pages 76-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Baležentis & Irena Kriščiukaitienė & Alvydas Baležentis, 2014. "A nonparametric analysis of the determinants of family farm efficiency dynamics in Lithuania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 589-599, September.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2015. "The Sources of the Total Factor Productivity Growth in Lithuanian Family Farms: A Färe-Primont Index Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, pages 225-241.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2014.
"Total factor productivity in the Lithuanian family farms after accession to the EU: application of the bias-corrected Malmquist indices,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, pages 731-746.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2007. "The Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change and the Rising Skill Premium in Transition Economies," wiiw Working Papers 43, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:87-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.