Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elodie Douarin & Laure Latruffe, 2011. "Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 87-103.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johan Swinnen & Liesbet Vranken, 2006.
"Causes of Efficiency Change in Transition: Theory and Cross-Country Survey Evidence from Agriculture,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
17206, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vranken, Liesbet & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Causes of Efficiency Change in Transition: Theory and Cross-Country Survey Evidence from Agriculture," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Baležentis & Irena Kriščiukaitienė & Alvydas Baležentis, 2014. "A nonparametric analysis of the determinants of family farm efficiency dynamics in Lithuania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 589-599, September.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2015. "The Sources of the Total Factor Productivity Growth in Lithuanian Family Farms: A Färe-Primont Index Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 225-241.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2014. "Total factor productivity in the Lithuanian family farms after accession to the EU: application of the bias-corrected Malmquist indices," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 731-746, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle Area Payment; technical efficiency; size; subsidies; Lithuania;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2010-12-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:201008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.