Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Elodie Douarin & Laure Latruffe, 2011. "Potential impact of the EU Single Area Payment on farm restructuring and efficiency in Lithuania," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 87-103.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hummels, David & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Skiba, Alexandre, 2009.
"The trade reducing effects of market power in international shipping,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 84-97, May.
- David Hummels & Volodymyr Lugovskyy & Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "The Trade Reducing Effects of Market Power in International Shipping," NBER Working Papers 12914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2009.
"Aid for Trade in Developing Countries: Complex Linkages for Real Effectiveness,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 21(2), pages 243-290.
- Marilyne Huchet-Bourdon & Anna Lipchitz & Audrey Rousson, 2008. "Aid for trade in developing countries: complex linkages for real effectiveness," Post-Print hal-00729834, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomas Baležentis & Irena Kriščiukaitienė & Alvydas Baležentis, 2014. "A nonparametric analysis of the determinants of family farm efficiency dynamics in Lithuania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 589-599, September.
- Minviel, Jean Joseph & Latruffe, Laure, 2014. "Meta-regression analysis of the impact of agricultural subsidies on farm technical efficiency," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182767, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2015. "The Sources of the Total Factor Productivity Growth in Lithuanian Family Farms: A Färe-Primont Index Approach," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(2), pages 225-241.
- Tomas Baležentis, 2014. "Total factor productivity in the Lithuanian family farms after accession to the EU: application of the bias-corrected Malmquist indices," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 731-746, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle Area Payment; technical efficiency; size; subsidies; Lithuania;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2010-12-11 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rae:wpaper:201008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christine Mesquida). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inrarfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.