Introduction / The Status Of Women Economists In Us Universities And The World / The Status Of Women Economists In Uk Universities / The Status Of Women Economists In Canadian Universities / The Status Of Women Economists In China'S Universities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Blackaby & Alison L Booth & Jeff Frank, 2005.
"Outside Offers And The Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence From the UK Academic Labour Market,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(501), pages 81-107, February.
- Blackaby, David & Booth, Alison L & Frank, Jeff, 2002. "Outside Offers and the Gender Pay Gap: Empirical Evidence from the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 3549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L & Burton, Jonathan & Mumford, Karen, 2000. "The Position of Women in UK Academic Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 312-333, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonung, Christina & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2006. "The Fruits of Economics - A Treat for Women? On gender balance in the economics profession in Sweden," Working Paper Series 5/2007, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic labor markets; economics profession; women in economics; JEL Codes: J16; J44; J49;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J49 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:427-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .