Inventories, Production Smoothing, and the Accelerator: Some Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fraser, R W, 1984. "Demand Fluctuations, Inventories and Flexibility," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(42), pages 105-111, June.
- Claude Montmarquette, 1977. "Ramdom Walk Behavior of Finished Goods Inventory Investment : Some Theoretical and Empirical Considerations," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 28(3), pages 352-375.
- Surekha, K. & Ghali, Moheb, 2001. "The speed of adjustment and production smoothing: Bayesian estimation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 55-65, May.
- Marcel Fafchamps Jan Willem Gunning & Remco Oostendorp, "undated". "Inventories, Liquidity, and Contractual Risk in African Manufacturing," Working Papers 97020, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Ghali, Moheb A., 2003. "Production-planning horizon, production smoothing, and convexity of the cost functions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 67-74, January.
- Ghali, Moheb, 2005. "Measuring the convexity of the cost function," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 87-99, January.
- Ghali, Moheb A., 1999. "An adaptive dynamic model of production and inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 13-22, March.
- Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M., 2016. "The bullwhip effect: Progress, trends and directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 691-701.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:88:y:1974:i:1:p:149-157.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.