Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- María Caridad Araujo & Pedro Carneiro & Yyannu Cruz-Aguayo & Norbert Schady, 2016. "Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7425, Inter-American Development Bank.
- M. Caridad Araujo & Pedro Carneiro & Yyannú Cruz-Aguayo & Norbert Schady, 2016. "Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Caridad Araujo, Maria & Carneiro, Pedro & Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú & Schady, Norbert, 2016. "Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten," IZA Discussion Papers 9796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Bacher-Hicks & Mark J. Chin & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2017. "An Evaluation of Bias in Three Measures of Teacher Quality: Value-Added, Classroom Observations, and Student Surveys," NBER Working Papers 23478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nina Drange & Marte Rønning, 2017. "Child care center staff composition and early child development," Discussion Papers 870, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marina Bassi & Costas Meghir & Ana Reynoso, 2016. "Education Quality and Teaching Practices," NBER Working Papers 22719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Gallego & Emma Näslund-Hadley & Mariana Alfonso, 2017. "Tailoring Instruction to Improve Mathematics Skills in Preschools: A Randomized Evaluation," Documentos de Trabajo 487, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Sarah Flèche, 2017. "Teacher Quality, Test Scores and Non-Cognitive Skills: Evidence from Primary School Teachers in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp1472, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Daphna Bassok & Thomas Dee & Scott Latham, 2017. "The Effects of Accountability Incentives in Early Childhood Education," NBER Working Papers 23859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Bassi & Rae Lesser Blumberg & Mercedes Mateo Díaz, 2016. "Under the "Cloak of Invisibility": Gender Bias in Teaching Practices and Learning Outcomes," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 94336, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Georg F. Camehl & Pia S. Schober & C. Katharina Spiess, 2017.
"Information Asymmetries between Parents and Educators in German Childcare Institutions,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Georg F. Camehl & Pia S. Schober & C. Katharina Spieß, 2017. "Information Asymmetries between Parents and Educators in German Childcare Institutions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 939, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gershenson, Seth & Hart, Cassandra M. D. & Lindsay, Constance A. & Papageorge, Nicholas W., 2017. "The Long-Run Impacts of Same-Race Teachers," IZA Discussion Papers 10630, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú & Ibarrarán, Pablo & Schady, Norbert, 2017.
"Do tests applied to teachers predict their effectiveness?,"
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 108-111.
- Yyannu Cruz-Aguayo & Pablo Ibarrarán & Norbert Schady, 2017. "Do Tests Applied to Teachers Predict their Effectiveness?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8445, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marc Steeg & Sander Gerritsen, 2016. "Teacher Evaluations and Pupil Achievement Gains: Evidence from Classroom Observations," De Economist, Springer, vol. 164(4), pages 419-443, December.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Christian Posso, 2017. "Calidad y Cobertura de la Educación Secundaria Pública y Privada en Colombia, y sus Costos Ocultos," Borradores de Economia 1006, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten (QJE 2016) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:131:y:2016:i:3:p:1415-1453.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.