Identifying Effective Classroom Practices Using Student Achievement Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesse Rothstein, 2010.
"Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(1), pages 175-214.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement," Working Papers 1058, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Education Research Section..
- Jesse Rothstein, 2008. "Teacher Quality in Educational Production: Tracking, Decay, and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonah E. Rockoff & Cecilia Speroni, 2010. "Subjective and Objective Evaluations of Teacher Effectiveness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 261-266, May.
- Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2008. "Estimating Teacher Impacts on Student Achievement: An Experimental Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Thomas J. & Rockoff, Jonah E. & Staiger, Douglas O., 2008.
"What does certification tell us about teacher effectiveness? Evidence from New York City,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 615-631, December.
- Thomas J. Kane & Jonah E. Rockoff & Douglas O. Staiger, 2006. "What Does Certification Tell Us About Teacher Effectiveness? Evidence from New York City," NBER Working Papers 12155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric, 1971. "Teacher Characteristics and Gains in Student Achievement: Estimation Using Micro Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 280-288, May.
- Cory Koedel & Julian R. Betts, 2011.
"Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 6(1), pages 18-42, January.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2009. "Does Student Sorting Invalidate Value-Added Models of Teacher Effectiveness? An Extended Analysis of the Rothstein Critique," Working Papers 0902, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:46:y:2011:iii:1:p:587-613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.