Multi-Fractality in Foreign Currency Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamdee, Sutthisit & Los, Cornelis A., 2007. "Long memory options: LM evidence and simulations," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 260-280, June.
- Trinidad Segovia, J.E. & Fernández-Martínez, M. & Sánchez-Granero, M.A., 2012. "A note on geometric method-based procedures to calculate the Hurst exponent," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(6), pages 2209-2214.
- Karuppiah, Jeyanthi & Los, Cornelis A., 2005.
"Wavelet multiresolution analysis of high-frequency Asian FX rates, Summer 1997,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 211-246.
- Cornelis A. Los & Jeyanthi Karuppiah, 2004. "Wavelet Multiresolution Analysis of High-Frequency Asian FX Rates, Summer 1997," Finance 0409037, EconWPA.
- Mitra, S.K. & Bawa, Jaslene, 2017. "Can trade opportunities and returns be generated in a trend persistent series? Evidence from global indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 124-135.
- Bo Qian & Khaled Rasheed, 2010. "Foreign exchange market prediction with multiple classifiers," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 271-284.
- Kyaw, NyoNyo A. & Los, Cornelis A. & Zong, Sijing, 2006.
"Persistence characteristics of Latin American financial markets,"
Journal of Multinational Financial Management,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 269-290, July.
- Sijing Zong & Cornelis A. Los & Nyonyo Kyaw, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0411013, EconWPA.
- Nyo Nyo A. Kyaw & Cornelis A. Los & Sijing Zong, 2004. "Persistence Characteristics of Latin American Financial Markets," Finance 0409048, EconWPA.
- Withanawasam, R.M. & Whigham, P.A. & Crack, Timothy Falcon, 2013. "Characterizing limit order prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(21), pages 5346-5355.
- Sutthisit Jamdee & Cornelis A. Los, 2005. "Multifractal Modeling of the US Treasury Term Structure and Fed Funds Rate," Finance 0502021, EconWPA.
- Cornelis A. Los & Rossitsa M. Yalamova, 2004. "Multi-Fractal Spectral Analysis of the 1987 Stock Market Crash," Finance 0409050, EconWPA.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2012.
"Fractal Markets Hypothesis And The Global Financial Crisis: Scaling, Investment Horizons And Liquidity,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1-13.
- Ladislav Kristoufek, 2012. "Fractal Markets Hypothesis and the Global Financial Crisis: Scaling, Investment Horizons and Liquidity," Papers 1203.4979, arXiv.org.
- Kyrtsou, Catherine & Malliaris, Anastasios G., 2009. "The impact of information signals on market prices when agents have non-linear trading rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 167-176, January.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun & Inna Makarenko, 2016.
"Long memory in the Ukrainian stock market and financial crises,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(2), pages 235-257, April.
- Maria Caporale, Guglielmo & Gil-Alana, Luis & Plastun, Alex & Makarenko, Inna, 2013. "Long memory in the ukrainian stock market and financial crises," MPRA Paper 59061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudeci Da Silva & Hugo Agudelo Murillo & Joaquim Miguel Couto, 2014. "Early Warning Systems: Análise De Ummodelo Probit De Contágio De Crise Dos Estados Unidos Para O Brasil(2000-2010)," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 110, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsexponent of Hurst; fractional Brownian motion; multi-fractal market hypothesis; Pareto-Levy stable process; R/S analysis;
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mfj:journl:v:6:y:2002:i:2:p:65-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodossiou Panayiotis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.