A nonlinear stochastic rational expectations model of exchange rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1977. "A Model of Exchange Rate Determination under Currency Substitution and Rational Expectations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 617-625, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrado, L. & Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2002.
"Exchange Rate Monitoring Bands: Theory and Policy,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0209, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Luisa Corrado & Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Exchange Rate Monitoring Bands: Theory and Policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 146, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Corrado, Luisa & Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2002. "Exchange Rate Monitoring Bands: Theory and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee, Hsiu-Yun, 2011. "Nonlinear exchange rate dynamics under stochastic official intervention," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1510-1518, July.
- Pavlidis Efthymios G & Paya Ivan & Peel David A, 2010.
"Specifying Smooth Transition Regression Models in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-40, May.
- E Pavlidis & I Paya & D Peel, 2009. "Specifying Smooth Transition Regression Models in the Presence of Conditional Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Working Papers 599040, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Luisa Corrado & Marcus H. Miller & Lei Zhang, 2003. "Exchange Monitoring Bands: Theory and Policy," CEIS Research Paper 8, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- M. Shibley Sadique, 2011. "Testing for Neglected Nonlinearity in Weekly Foreign Exchange Rates," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 77-88, June.
- Michael Pippenger & Gregory Goering, 1998. "Exchange Rate Forecasting: Results from a Threshold Autoregressive Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-170, April.
- Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2007. "Central bank intervention and exchange rate dynamics: A rationale for the regime-switching process of exchange rates," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 64-77, March.
- Lee, Hsiu-Yun & Lai, Hung-Pin, 2011. "A structural threshold model of the exchange rate under optimal intervention," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 931-946, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:11:y:1992:i:3:p:235-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .