Fractal structure in currency futures price dynamics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assaf, Ata, 2016. "MENA stock market volatility persistence: Evidence before and after the financial crisis of 2008," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 222-240.
- Marco Corazza & A. G. Malliaris, 2005. "Multi-Fractality in Foreign Currency Markets," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Uncertainty, Instabilities And Asset Bubbles Selected Essays, chapter 11, pages 151-184 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- repec:exl:2manag:v:16:y:2015:i:1:p:7-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Long Memory and Volatility Dynamics in the US Dollar Exchange Rate,"
Multinational Finance Journal,
Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 16(1-2), pages 105-136, March - J.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2010. "Long Memory and Volatility Dynamics in the US Dollar Exchange Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 975, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Long Memory and Volatility Dynamics in the US Dollar Exchange Rate," Faculty Working Papers 04/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Roy Cerqueti & Giulia Rotundo, 2015. "A review of aggregation techniques for agent-based models: understanding the presence of long-term memory," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1693-1717, July.
- Flavia BARNA & Ştefana Maria DIMA & Bogdan DIMA & Lucian PAŞCA, 2016. "Fractal Market Hypothesis: The Emergent Financial Markets Case," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(2), pages 137-150.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:09:y:2006:i:03:n:s0219091506000793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Mulligan, 2000. "A fractal analysis of foreign exchange markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 33-49, February.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:33-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:01:n:s2010495217500014 is not listed on IDEAS
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1997.
"Fractional Differencing Modeling And Forecasting Of Eurocurrency Deposit Rates,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 355-372, September.
- John Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum, 1996. "Fractional Differencing Modeling and Forecasting of Eurocurrency Deposit Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 317., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Zhongfei Chen, 2016. "Exchange rate persistence of the Chinese yuan against the US dollar in the NDF market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1399-1414, December.
- Ata Assaf, 2008. "Long memory in international equity markets: revisited," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 433-437.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v1i1p3 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Assaf, 2007. "Fractional integration in the equity markets of MENA region," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(9), pages 709-723.
- Yalama, Abdullah & Celik, Sibel, 2013. "Real or spurious long memory characteristics of volatility: Empirical evidence from an emerging market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 67-72.
- Assaf, Ata, 2015. "Long memory and level shifts in REITs returns and volatility," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 172-182.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:14:y:1994:i:2:p:169-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.