Agonism and the Possibilities of Ethics for HRM
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Bryson, 2008. "From Industrial Relations to Human Resource Management: The Changing Role of the Personnel Function," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 315, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Tom Keenoy, 1999. "HRM as Hologram: A Polemic," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Nancy J Adler & Susan Bartholomew, 1992. "Academic and Professional Communities of Discourse: Generating Knowledge on Transnational Human Resource Management," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 551-569, September.
- Maddy Janssens & Chris Steyaert, 2009. "HRM and Performance: A Plea for Reflexivity in HRM Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 143-155, January.
- Jackie Ford & Nancy Harding, 2003. "Invoking Satan or the Ethics of the Employment Contract," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(5), pages 1131-1150, July.
- Alexander Styhre, 2001. "Kaizen, Ethics, and Care of the Operations: Management After Empowerment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 795-810, September.
- Harvie Ramsay & Dora Scholarios & Bill Harley, 2000. "Employees and High-Performance Work Systems: Testing inside the Black Box," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 501-531, December.
- Tom Keenoy, 1997. "HRMism and the Languages of Re-presentation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(5), pages 825-841, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:indrel:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:42-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3084-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgonism; Human Resource Management; Employee Relations; Organizational Ethics; Politics; Resistance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:49-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .