Kaizen, Ethics, and Care of the Operations: Management After Empowerment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lívia Markóczy & David L. Deeds, 2009. "Theory Building at the Intersection: Recipe for Impact or Road to Nowhere?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 1076-1088, September.
- Ken Starkey & Armand Hatchuel & Sue Tempest, 2009. "Management Research and the New Logics of Discovery and Engagement," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 547-558, May.
- Sonali K. Shah & Kevin G. Corley, 2006. "Building Better Theory by Bridging the Quantitative-Qualitative Divide," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1821-1835, December.
- Timothy Clark & Mike Wright, 2007. "Reviewing Journal Rankings and Revisiting Peer Reviews: Editorial Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 612-621, June.
- Ken Starkey & Armand Hatchuel & Sue Tempest, 2009. "Management Research and the New Logics of Discovery and Engagement," Post-Print hal-00822889, HAL.
- William H. Starbuck, 2005. "How Much Better Are the Most-Prestigious Journals? The Statistics of Academic Publication," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 180-200, April.
- Karen Legge, 1998. "Obituary: Geoff Lockett; 17 May 1941-20 July 1997," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Joep Cornelissen & Steven W. Floyd, 2009. "The Future Ahead: Imagination, Rigour and the Advancement of Management Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 10-15, January.
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson & Denise M. Rousseau, 2009. "Bridging the Rigour-Relevance Gap in Management Research: It's Already Happening!," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 534-546, May.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dean A. Shepherd, 2006. "Encouraging Consensus-Challenging Research in Universities," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(8), pages 1643-1669, December.
- Alfred Kieser & Lars Leiner, 2009. "Why the Rigour-Relevance Gap in Management Research Is Unbridgeable," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 516-533, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo Lozano & Masachika Suzuki & Angela Carpenter & Olga Tyunina, 2017. "An Analysis of the Contribution of Japanese Business Terms to Corporate Sustainability: Learnings from the “Looking-Glass” of the East," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Filippini, Roberto & Güttel, Wolfgang H. & Nosella, Anna, 2012. "Ambidexterity and the evolution of knowledge management initiatives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 317-324.
- Välikangas, Anita & Seeck, Hannele, 2011. "Exploring the Foucauldian interpretation of power and subject in organizations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49807, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lukas Goretzki, 2013. "Management accounting and the construction of the legitimate manager," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 319-344, February.
- Carl Rhodes & Geraint Harvey, 2012. "Agonism and the Possibilities of Ethics for HRM," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 49-59, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:38:y:2001:i:6:p:795-810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.