Global financial crisis as a phenomenon of stock market overshooting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010. "Does monetary policy affect bank risk-taking?," BIS Working Papers 298, Bank for International Settlements.
- Monacelli, Tommaso, 2009.
"New Keynesian models, durable goods, and collateral constraints,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 242-254, March.
- Monacelli, Tommaso, 2006. "New Keynesian Models, Durable Goods and Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 5916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, June.
- Fritz Breuss & Serguei Kaniovski & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2009. "Macro-economic Effects of the Fiscal Stimulus Measures in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, pages 205-216.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, pages 253-253.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Bank Risk-Taking," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/09, International Monetary Fund.
- Makoto Minegishi & Boris Cournède, 2010. "Monetary Policy Responses to the Crisis and Exit Strategies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 753, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Mooslechner, 2010. "Reform der Finanzmärkte," FIW Policy Brief series 007, FIW.
- Maurer, Andreas & Degain, Christophe, 2010. "Globalization and trade flows: What you see is not what you get!," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Current Economic Crisis: Causes, Cures and Consequences," WIFO Working Papers 341, WIFO.
- In't Veld, Jan & Raciborski, Rafal & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2011. "The recent boom-bust cycle: The relative contribution of capital flows, credit supply and asset bubbles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 386-406, April.
- Zeeman, E. C., 1974. "On the unstable behaviour of stock exchanges," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Mignon, Valérie & Péguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2011.
"The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, pages 2342-2357.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2010. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2010-11, CEPII research center.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2012. "The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: an empirical assessment," Post-Print hal-01411539, HAL.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2011. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers halshs-00587460, HAL.
- Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011.
"Modelación de los rendimientos bursátiles mexicanos mediante los modelos TGARCH y EGARCH: Un estudio econométrico para 30 acciones y el Índice de Precios y Cotizaciones
[Modeling Mexican stock retu," MPRA Paper 36872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Open economy macroeconomics; Stock markets; Business cycles; E32; E44; E52; F41;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .