Global financial crisis as a phenomenon of stock market overshooting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010. "Does monetary policy affect bank risk-taking?," BIS Working Papers 298, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monacelli, Tommaso, 2009.
"New Keynesian models, durable goods, and collateral constraints,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 242-254, March.
- Monacelli, Tommaso, 2006. "New Keynesian Models, Durable Goods and Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 5916, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Fritz Breuss & Serguei Kaniovski & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2009. "Macro-economic Effects of the Fiscal Stimulus Measures in Austria," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 14(4), pages 205-216, November.
- N/A, 2009. "On the Recession," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 24(3), pages 253-253, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Monetary Policy and Bank Risk-Taking," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/09, International Monetary Fund.
- Makoto Minegishi & Boris Cournède, 2010. "Monetary Policy Responses to the Crisis and Exit Strategies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 753, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Mooslechner, 2010. "Reform der Finanzmärkte," FIW Policy Brief series 007, FIW.
- Maurer, Andreas & Degain, Christophe, 2010. "Globalization and trade flows: What you see is not what you get!," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Policy Responses: An Empirical Analysis of What Went Wrong," NBER Working Papers 14631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Current Economic Crisis: Causes, Cures and Consequences," WIFO Working Papers 341, WIFO.
- In't Veld, Jan & Raciborski, Rafal & Ratto, Marco & Roeger, Werner, 2011. "The recent boom-bust cycle: The relative contribution of capital flows, credit supply and asset bubbles," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 386-406, April.
- Zeeman, E. C., 1974. "On the unstable behaviour of stock exchanges," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dufrénot, Gilles & Mignon, Valérie & Péguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2011.
"The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: An empirical assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2342-2357, September.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2010. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: an Empirical Assessment," Working Papers 2010-11, CEPII research center.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Péguin-Feissolle, 2012. "The effects of the subprime crisis on the Latin American financial markets: an empirical assessment," Post-Print hal-01411539, HAL.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Valérie Mignon & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2011. "The Effects of the Subprime Crisis on the Latin American Financial Markets: An Empirical Assessment," Working Papers halshs-00587460, HAL.
- Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011.
"Modelación de los rendimientos bursátiles mexicanos mediante los modelos TGARCH y EGARCH: Un estudio econométrico para 30 acciones y el Índice de Precios y Cotizaciones
[Modeling Mexican stock retu," MPRA Paper 36872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Open economy macroeconomics; Stock markets; Business cycles; E32; E44; E52; F41;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:38:y:2011:i:1:p:131-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.