Macro-economic Effects of the Fiscal Stimulus Measures in Austria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aiginger, Karl, 2010.
"The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression: Stylized facts on siblings that were given different foster parents,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 4, pages 1-41.
- Karl Aiginger, 2009. "The Great Recession vs. the Great Depression. Stylised Facts on Siblings that Were Given Different Foster Parents," WIFO Working Papers 354, WIFO.
- Fritz Breuss, 2016. "The Crisis Management of the ECB," WIFO Working Papers 507, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2010. "Post Crisis Policy: Some Reflections of a Keynesian Economist," WIFO Working Papers 371, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2011. "Why Growth Performance Differed across Countries in the Recent Crisis: the Impact of Pre-crisis Conditions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 35-52, August.
- AIGINGER Karl, 2011. "Why Performance Differed Across Countries In The Recent Crisis," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 55(2), pages 20-27.
- Josef Baumgartner & Serguei Kaniovski, 2015. "The Tax Reform 2015-16 – Macroeconomic Effects up to 2019," WIFO Bulletin, WIFO, vol. 20(22), pages 250-265, December.
- Fritz Breuss, 2009. "The Financial Crisis as a Stock Market Overshooting Phenomenon: A Theoretical Analysis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(12), pages 933-941, December.
- Fritz Breuss, 2011. "Global financial crisis as a phenomenon of stock market overshooting," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 131-152, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Programmes; Macro-economic Effects; Financial Crisis; Economic Crises; Austria;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wquart:y:2009:i:4:p:205-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .