Observations on Turkey’s Recent Economic Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- İzak Atiyas & Ozan Bakis, 2015. "Structural Change and Industrial Policy in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 1209-1229, November.
- Modugno, Michele & Soybilgen, Barış & Yazgan, Ege, 2016. "Nowcasting Turkish GDP and news decomposition," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1369-1384.
- Toraganlı, Nazlı & Yazgan, M. Ege, 2016. "Exchange rates and firm survival: An examination with Turkish firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 433-443.
- Nazli Karamollaoglu & M. Ege Yazgan, 2014. "Firm Exit and Exchange Rates: An Examination with Turkish Firm-Level Data," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1411, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mustafa ÇAKIR & Turgay GEÇER, 2015. "Assessing Recent Turkey’s Foreign Trade Performance," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 269-276, December.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:51:y:2015:i:6:p:1209-1229 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Murat Ucer, 2015. "The Ups and Downs of Turkish Growth, 2002-2015: Political Dynamics, the European Union and the Institutional Slide," NBER Working Papers 21608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; External deficit; Capital flows; Soft-landing; Global financial crisis; E60; F32; F43;
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:41:y:2013:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.