Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew McCartney, 2015. "The Missing Economic Magic: The Failure of Trade Liberalization and Exchange Rate Devaluation in Pakistan, 1980–2012," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(Special E), pages 59-86, September.
- Coudert, Virginie & Mignon, Valérie, 2016.
"Reassessing the empirical relationship between the oil price and the dollar,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 147-157.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2015. "Reassessing the empirical relationship between the oil price and the dollar," Working Papers 2015-25, CEPII research center.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Reassessing the empirical relationship between the oil price and the dollar," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-2, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Virginie Coudert & Valérie Mignon, 2016. "Reassessing the empirical relationship between the oil price and the dollar," Post-Print hal-01386047, HAL.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2011.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics and Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 1993-2005.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Post-Print halshs-00593674, HAL.
- Yao, Yang, 2014. "The Chinese Growth Miracle," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 943-1031 Elsevier.
- Vallet, Guillaume, 2016. "The role of the swiss franc in Switzerland’s European stance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 35-44.
- Erik Alencar de Figueiredo & André de Mattos Marques, 2013. "Testing absolute PPP hypothesis for twenty countries through the skeleton from a SETAR model- some new evidence," Série Textos para Discussão (Working Papers) 16, Programa de Pós-Graduação em Economia - PPGE, Universidade Federal da Paraíba.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:140-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asaf Akat & Ege Yazgan, 2013. "Observations on Turkey’s Recent Economic Performance," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Salvatore, Dominick, 2012. "Exchange rate misalignments and the present international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 594-604.
- Dominick, Salvatore, 2011. "The future tri-polar international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 776-785, September.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- William R. Cline, 2012. "Projecting China's Current Account Surplus," Policy Briefs PB12-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Guzin BAYAR & Selman TOKPUNAR, 2013. "Turk Lirasi Reel Kuru Denge Degerinde Mi?," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(4), pages 405-426.
- Philip Levy, 2011.
"The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Philip Levy, 2011. "The United States and the PRC : Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," Governance Working Papers 23208, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Levy, Philip, 2011. "The United States and the PRC: Macroeconomic Imbalances and Economic Diplomacy," ADBI Working Papers 328, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stephen Devadoss & Amy Hilland & Ron Mittelhammer & John Foltz, 2014. "The effects of the Yuan-dollar exchange rate on agricultural commodity trade between the United States, China, and their competitors," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 23-37, November.
- Luo, Ji & Williams, Gary W., 2015. "The Impacts of Chinese Exchange Rate Policy on World Soybean and Products Markets," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205075, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2012.
"Exchange Rate Misalignments, Fiscal Federalism and Redistribution: How to Adjust in a Monetary Union,"
- Duwicquet, Vincent & Mazier, Jacques & Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Exchange Rate Misalignments, Fiscal Federalism and Redistribution: How to Adjust in a Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 48697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu, May & Li, Yunfeng & Yang, Jingjing & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2016. "Actual intervention and verbal intervention in the Chinese RMB exchange rate," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 499-508.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente
[Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yeşin, 2017.
"Merchanting and Current Account Balances,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 140-167, January.
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and current account balances," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 140, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Beusch, Elisabeth & Döbeli, Barbara & Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2014. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," CEPR Discussion Papers 9990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," Working Papers 2013-06, Swiss National Bank.
- van Treeck, Till. & Sturn, Simon., 2012. "Income inequality as a cause of the Great Recession? : A survey of current debates," ILO Working Papers 994709343402676, International Labour Organization.
- Brown, Christopher L. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer & Lord, A. Wayne, 2015. "Country-risk measurement and analysis: A new conceptualization and managerial tool," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 246-265.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-06-11 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-06-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb11-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.