Postscript to Financial Globalization and Economic Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2018.
"Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
24433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Calomiris,Charles W. & Larrain,Mauricio & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2018. "Capital inflows, equity issuance activity, and corporate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8405, The World Bank.
- Bumann, Silke & Lensink, Robert, 2016. "Capital account liberalization and income inequality," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 143-162.
- Asaf Akat & Ege Yazgan, 2013. "Observations on Turkey’s Recent Economic Performance," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2017.
"The diffusion of corporate governance to emerging markets: Evaluating two dimensions of investor heterogeneity,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 406-432.
- Kim, Woochan & Sung, Taeyoon & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2014. "The Diffusion of Corporate Governance to Emerging Markets: Evaluating Two Dimensions of Investor Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 56485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Kutan, Ali M., 2016. "Private credit spillovers and economic growth: Evidence from BRICS countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 56-84.
- Sionfou Seydou Coulibaly & Lewis Landry Gakpa, 2017. "The Role of Property Rights in the Relationship between Openness to International Capital Flows and Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa Countries: An Estimate from Non-Stationary Panel Data," Research Papers RP_320, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Bumann, Silke & Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2013. "Financial liberalization and economic growth: A meta-analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 255-281.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:v:5:y:2010:i:c:p:4360-4362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.