Japanese horizontal keiretsu and the performance implications of membership
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Flath, David, 1996. "The Keiretsu Puzzle," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 101-121, June.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989.
"Corporate structure, liquidity, and investment: evidence from Japanese industrial groups,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
82, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil & Scharfstein, David, 1991. "Corporate Structure, Liquidity, and Investment: Evidence from Japanese Industrial Groups," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(1), pages 33-60, February.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Weinstein, D.E. & Yafeh, Y., 1993.
"Japan's Corporate Groups: Collusive or Competitive? An Empirical Investigation of Keiretsu Behavior,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1623, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Weinstein, David E & Yafeh, Yishay, 1995. "Japan's Corporate Groups: Collusion or Competitive? An Empirical Investigation of Keiretsu Behavior," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 359-76, December.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2005. "Business Groups and Risk Sharing around the World," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 301-340, January.
- Hoshi, Takeo & Kashyap, Anil & Scharfstein, David, 1990.
"The role of banks in reducing the costs of financial distress in Japan,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 67-88, September.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1990. "The Role of Banks in Reducing the Costs of Financial Distress in Japan," NBER Working Papers 3435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hicheon Kim & Robert E. Hoskisson & Laszlo Tihanyi & Jaebum Hong, 2004. "The Evolution and Restructuring of Diversified Business Groups in Emerging Markets: The Lessons from Chaebols in Korea," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 21(1_2), pages 25-48, 03.
- Sheard, Paul, 1989. "The main bank system and corporate monitoring and control in Japan," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 399-422, May.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J. Mark, 2006.
"The Fable of the Keiretsu,"
University of Chicago Press Economics Books,
University of Chicago Press,
edition 0, number 9780226532707, March.
- Granovetter, Mark, 1995. "Coase Revisited: Business Groups in the Modern Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 93-130.
- Michael Carney, 2005. "Globalization and the Renewal of Asian Business Networks," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 337-354, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:23:y:2006:i:4:p:453-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.