The Keiretsu Puzzle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
- Morita, Hodaka & Nakahara, Hirohiko, 2004.
"Impacts of the information-technology revolution on Japanese manufacturer-supplier relationships,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 390-415, September.
- Hodaka Morita & Hirohiko Nakahara, 2002. "Impacts of the Information-technology Revolution on Japanese Manufacturer-supplier Relationships," Industrial Organization 0207009, EconWPA.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J. Mark, 2006. "The Fable of the Keiretsu," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226532707, October.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2002. "The Fable of the Keiretsu," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 169-224, 06.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2001. "The Fable of the Keiretsu," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-109, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Christopher J. Ellis & Dietrich Fausten, 2000. "Industrial Groupings and Strategic FDI: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Stephen F & Stiegert, Kyle, 2000. "Vertical Coordination, Antitrust Law, and International Trade," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 143-156, April.
- Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika & Omi, Yusuke, 2010. "Corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing industries after the lost decade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 203(3), pages 724-736, June.
- Takehiko Isobe & Shige Makino & Anthony Goerzen, 2006. "Japanese Horizontal Keiretsu and the Performance Implications of Membership," Discussion Paper Series 190, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Ellis, Christopher J. & Fausten, Dietrich, 2005. "Industrial groupings and strategic FDI," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 125-150, April.
- Takehiko Isobe & Shige Makino & Anthony Goerzen, 2006. "Japanese horizontal keiretsu and the performance implications of membership," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 453-466, December.
- Bernotas, David, 2005. "Ownership structure and firm profitability in the Japanese keiretsu," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 533-554, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:10:y:1996:i:2:p:101-121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed