CGE Analysis of Transportation Cost and Regional Economy: East Asia and Northern Kyushu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horridge, Mark & Wittwer, Glyn, 2008. "SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 628-634, December.
- Latorre, María C. & Bajo-Rubio, Oscar & Gómez-Plana, Antonio G., 2009. "The effects of multinationals on host economies: A CGE approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 851-864, September.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995.
"Transport Costs and Rural Development,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp133, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 2003. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10309, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kilkenny, Maureen, 1998. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1185, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Maureen Kilkenny, 1995. "Transport Costs and Rural Development," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 95-wp133, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Ueda, Takayuki & Koike, Atsushi & Yamaguchi, Katsuhiro & Tsuchiya, Kazuyuki, 2005. "Spatial Benefit Incidence Analysis of Airport Capacity Expansion: Application of SCGE Model to the Haneda Project," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 165-196, January.
- Euijune Kim & Kabsung Kim, 2002. "Impacts of regional development strategies on growth and equity of Korea: A multiregional CGE model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 165-180.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015.
"The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Dina N. Elshahawany & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 171, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Sakamoto, Hiroshi, 2013. "Study of Regional Disparity in Indonesia Using a Multi-region CGE Model," AGI Working Paper Series 2013-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:80-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francois J. Stofberg & Jan H. van Heerden, 2015. "The Short Term Economic Impact of Levying E-Tolls on Industries," Working Papers 201527, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dina N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Accessibility, Transportation Cost and Regional Growth: A Case Study for Egypt," Working Papers 1049, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsNorthern Kyushu; Transportation cost; Regional economy; CGE model;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
- R49 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:iv:y:2012:i:1:p:121-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.