The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015. "The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
References listed on IDEAS
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), 2011. "A Handbook of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12679.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Lahr & Dina Elshahawany & MoisÃ©s Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt," ERSA conference papers ersa15p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Johannes Bröcker & Martin Schneider, 2002.
"How Does Economic Development in Eastern Europe Affect Austria's Regions? A Multiregional General Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 257-285.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Schneider, Martin, 1999. "How does economic development in eastern Europe affect Austria's regions? A multiregional general equilibrium framework," Discussion Papers 1/99, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings & Chowoon Hong, 2004. "An Application of an Integrated Transport Network- Multiregional CGE Model: a Framework for the Economic Analysis of Highway Projects," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 235-258.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793993313500129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroshi SAKAMOTO, 2012. "CGE Analysis of Transportation Cost and Regional Economy: East Asia and Northern Kyushu," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 121-140, June.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael Lahr, Dina N. Elshahawany, Moises Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis Domestic Integration in Egypt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Johannes BrÃcker, 1998. "original: Operational spatial computable general equilibrium modeling," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 32(3), pages 367-387.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Robert Vickerman, 2011. "Handbook Of Transport Economics," Post-Print halshs-00754912, HAL.
- Euijune Kim & Hong Sok Kim & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "An Application of the Integrated Transport Network-Multi-regional CGE Model An Impact Analysis of Government-Financed Highway Projects," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(2), pages 223-245, May.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2009. "An Application Of An Integrated Transport Network - Multiregional Cge Model To The Calibration Of Synergy Effects Of Highway Investments," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 377-397.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauricio Aguiar, 2011. "Assessing the ex ante economic impacts of transportation infrastructure policies in Brazil," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 44-61.
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
More about this item
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2016-06-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-06-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2015:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .