The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015. "The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes BrÃcker, 1998. "original: Operational spatial computable general equilibrium modeling," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 32(3), pages 367-387.
- André de Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Roger Vickerman (ed.), 2011. "A Handbook of Transport Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12679.
- Johannes Bröcker & Martin Schneider, 2002.
"How Does Economic Development in Eastern Europe Affect Austria's Regions? A Multiregional General Equilibrium Framework,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 257-285.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Schneider, Martin, 1999. "How does economic development in eastern Europe affect Austria's regions? A multiregional general equilibrium framework," Discussion Papers 1/99, Technische Universität Dresden, "Friedrich List" Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences, Institute of Transport and Economics.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Emile Quinet & Robert Vickerman, 2011. "Handbook Of Transport Economics," Post-Print halshs-00754912, HAL.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Lahr & Dina Elshahawany & MoisÃ©s Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt," ERSA conference papers ersa15p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Euijune Kim & Hong Sok Kim & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2011. "An Application of the Integrated Transport Network-Multi-regional CGE Model An Impact Analysis of Government-Financed Highway Projects," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 45(2), pages 223-245, May.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings, 2009. "An Application Of An Integrated Transport Network - Multiregional Cge Model To The Calibration Of Synergy Effects Of Highway Investments," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 377-397.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1995. "Industrial location and public infrastructure," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 335-351, November.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Edson Paulo Domingues & Mauricio Aguiar, 2011. "Assessing the ex ante economic impacts of transportation infrastructure policies in Brazil," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 44-61.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 2005. "Market imperfections in a spatial economy: some experimental results," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 476-496, May.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey Hewings & Chowoon Hong, 2004. "An Application of an Integrated Transport Network- Multiregional CGE Model: a Framework for the Economic Analysis of Highway Projects," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 235-258.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793993313500129 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
- Hiroshi SAKAMOTO, 2012. "CGE Analysis of Transportation Cost and Regional Economy: East Asia and Northern Kyushu," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 121-140, June.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael Lahr, Dina N. Elshahawany, Moises Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis Domestic Integration in Egypt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2016-06-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-URE-2016-06-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2015:171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.