An Application Of An Integrated Transport Network - Multiregional Cge Model To The Calibration Of Synergy Effects Of Highway Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Hidayat Amir, 2015. "Project Evaluation of Transportation Projects: an Application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p453, European Regional Science Association.
- Euijune Kim & Hyewon Shin, 2014. "Impact Analysis of Economic Linkages of South Korea with North Korea Using a CGE Model," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1512, European Regional Science Association.
- Dina N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Accessibility, Transportation Cost and Regional Growth: A Case Study for Egypt," Working Papers 1049, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015.
"The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Dina N. Elshahawany & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 171, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:44-55 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsComputable general equilibrium model; Transportation investment; Synergy effect; Regional social accounting matrix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:21:y:2009:i:4:p:377-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .