Zur Erreichbarkeit regional-ökonomischer Zentren: Die Messbarkeit verkehrlicher Anbindungsqualität
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Sichelschmidt, Henning, 2003. "Zur Frage einer Infrastrukturlücke Ostdeutschlands gegenüber Westdeutschland," Kiel Working Papers 1175, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- F Bruinsma & P Rietveld, 1998.
"The Accessibility of European Cities: Theoretical Framework and Comparison of Approaches,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 30(3), pages 499-521, March.
- F Bruinsma & P Rietveld, 1998. "The accessibility of European cities: theoretical framework and comparison of approaches," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(3), pages 499-521, March.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kowalewski, Julia & Teuber, Mark-Oliver, 2013. "Die Bedeutung des industriellen Sektors in der Freien und Hansestadt Hamburg," HWWI Policy Reports 19, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
KeywordsVerkehrserschließung Verkehrsinfrastrukturpolitik Regionalökonomik Zentraler Ort Deutschland;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodre:v:18:y:2011:i:01:p:33-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.