Assessing the ex ante economic impacts of transportation infrastructure policies in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tourinho, Octávio Augusto Fontes & Kume, Honorio & Pedroso, Ana Cristina, 2007. "Elasticidades de Armington para o Brasil: 1986-2002," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 61(2), November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012.
"The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market,"
96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," One Pager 180, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015.
"The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Dina N. Elshahawany & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 171, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Van Leeuwen, Eveline S. & Vieira, Renato S., 2015. "The underground economy: Tracking the higher-order economic impacts of the São Paulo Subway System," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 18-30.
- Eduardo Haddad & Michael Lahr & Dina Elshahawany & MoisÃ©s Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis of Domestic Integration in Egypt," ERSA conference papers ersa15p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Dina N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Accessibility, Transportation Cost and Regional Growth: A Case Study for Egypt," Working Papers 1049, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsex ante impact analysis; transportation; infrastructure; regional analysis; general equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevef:v:3:y:2011:i:1:p:44-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJDE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.