Causes of Deviations from the CNB’s Inflation Targets: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Tomas Holub, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Research and Policy Notes 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004. "Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience," Research Notes 17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ Holub & JaromÃr HurnÃk, 2008. "Ten Years of Czech Inflation Targeting: Missed Targets and Anchored Expectations," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 67-86, November.
- Jan Filáèek, 2007. "Why and How to Assess Inflation-Target Fulfillment," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 57(11-12), pages 577-594, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018.
"Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate,"
84725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolcunova, Dominika & Havranek, Tomas, 2018. "Estimating the Effective Lower Bound for the Czech National Bank's Policy Rate," EconStor Preprints 175753, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Michal Franta & Dana Hajkova & Petr Kral & Ivana Kubicova & Anca Podpiera & Branislav Saxa, 2013. "What We Know About Monetary Policy Transmission in the Czech Republic: Collection of Empirical Results," Research and Policy Notes 2013/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Roman Horvath & Jakub Mateju, 2010. "Do Financial Variables Help Predict Macroeconomic Environment? The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2010/06, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Roman Horváth, 2008. "Undershooting of the Inflation Target in the Czech Republic: The Role of Inflation Expectations," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 58(09-10), pages 482-492, December.
- Tomáš Havránek & Roman Horváth & Jakub Matějů, 2012. "Monetary transmission and the financial sector in the Czech Republic," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 135-155, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; VAR model; exchange rate;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:fauart:v:58:y:2008:i:9-10:p:425-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.