Basic Characteristics of Inflation Targeting in the Czech Republic
In: Evaluation of the Fulfilment of the CNB's Inflation Targets 1998-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Katerina Smidkova & Jiri Behounek & Tibor Hledik & Josef Jilek & Miroslav Kostel & Ivana Matalikova & Dana Rottova & Jana Stankova, 1998. "Koruna Exchange Rate Turbulence in May 1997," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 1998/02, Czech National Bank.
- Scott Roger & Mark R. Stone, 2005. "On Target? the International Experience with Achieving Inflation Targets," IMF Working Papers 05/163, International Monetary Fund.
- TomÃ¡Å¡ Holub & JaromÃr HurnÃk, 2008. "Ten Years of Czech Inflation Targeting: Missed Targets and Anchored Expectations," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 67-86, November.
- Adam Gersl & Tomás Holub, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(4), pages 475-491, October.
- Tomas Holub, 2004. "Foreign Exchange Interventions Under Inflation Targeting: The Czech Experience," Research and Policy Notes 2004/01, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Holub, Tomáš, 2004. "Foreign exchange interventions under inflation targeting: the Czech Experience," Research Notes 17, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Ales Bulir & Katerina Smidkova & Viktor Kotlan & David Navratil, 2007. "Inflation Targeting and Communication: Should the Public Read Inflation Reports or Tea Leaves?," Working Papers 2007/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juraj Antal & Michal Hlavacek & Roman Horvath, 2008. "Prediction Bias and Undershooting of the Inflation Target," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: Katerina Smidkova (ed.), Evaluation of the Fulfilment of the CNB's Inflation Targets 1998-2007, chapter 5, pages 57-76 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary policy; inflation targeting;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cnb:ocpubc:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan Babecky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnbgvcz.html .