The effect of inflation targeting on the behavior of expected inflation: evidence from an 11 country panel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000.
"The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 95-99, May.
- Svensson, Lars, 2000. "The first Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," Seminar Papers 681, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2000. "The First Year Of The Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting Or Not?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," NBER Working Papers 7598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2000. "The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year," Scholarly Articles 3043424, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1995. "The Swedish Experience of an Inflation Target," NBER Working Papers 4985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball, 1994. "What Determines the Sacrifice Ratio?," NBER Chapters,in: Monetary Policy, pages 155-193 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2000.
"The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 345-354, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 2000. "The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year," NBER Working Papers 7517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:49:y:2002:i:8:p:1521-1538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.