Green helpfulness or fun? Influences of green perceived value on the green loyalty of users and non-users of public bikes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Richard A. & Guenther, Edeltraud, 2015. "The economics of mitigating climate change: What can we know?," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 93-106.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010.
"The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 217-229.
- Redman, Lauren & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy & Hartig, Terry, 2013. "Quality attributes of public transport that attract car users: A research review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-127.
- Trappey, Amy J.C. & Trappey, Charles & Hsiao, C.T. & Ou, Jerry J.R. & Li, S.J. & Chen, Kevin W.P., 2012. "An evaluation model for low carbon island policy: The case of Taiwan's green transportation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 510-515.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015.
"On the spatial economic impact of global warming,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 16-37.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," CEPR Discussion Papers 9220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 18546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus DESMET & Esteban ROSSI-HANSBERG, 2013. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," Discussion papers 13057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2015. "Functional food choices: Impacts of trust and health control beliefs on Canadian consumers’ choices of canola oil," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 92-98.
- Arent, Douglas J. & Wise, Alison & Gelman, Rachel, 2011. "The status and prospects of renewable energy for combating global warming," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 584-593, July.
- Wang, Bobin & Shao, Chunfu & Li, Juan & Weng, Jinxian & Ji, Xun, 2015. "Holiday travel behavior analysis and empirical study under integrated multimodal travel information service," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 21-36.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Yang, Christopher & McCollum, David L & McCarthy, Ryan & Leighty, Wayne, 2009. "Meeting an 80% Reduction in Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Transportation by 2050: A Case Study in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2ns1q98f, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Potter, S. & Rye, T. & Smith, M., 1999. "Tax and green transport plans: a survey of UK experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 197-205, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph & Seinen, Mark, 2011. "Bicycling renaissance in North America? An update and re-appraisal of cycling trends and policies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 451-475, July.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Bae, Sang Hoo & Sarkis, Joseph & Yoo, Chung Sik, 2011. "Greening transportation fleets: Insights from a two-stage game theoretic model," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 793-807.
- Wolf, Angelika & Seebauer, Sebastian, 2014. "Technology adoption of electric bicycles: A survey among early adopters," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 196-211.
- Zhao, Jinbao & Deng, Wei & Song, Yan, 2014. "Ridership and effectiveness of bikesharing: The effects of urban features and system characteristics on daily use and turnover rate of public bikes in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 253-264.
- Forgas, Santiago & Palau, Ramon & SÃ¡nchez, Javier & Huertas-GarcÃa, RubÃ©n, 2012. "Online drivers and offline influences related to loyalty to airline websites," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-46.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 209-217.
- Celik, Erkan & Aydin, Nezir & Gumus, Alev Taskin, 2014. "A multiattribute customer satisfaction evaluation approach for rail transit network: A real case study for Istanbul, Turkey," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 283-293.
- Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E., 2013. "Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 132-145.
- Mowery, David C. & Nelson, Richard R. & Martin, Ben R., 2010. "Technology policy and global warming: Why new policy models are needed (or why putting new wine in old bottles won't work)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1011-1023, October.
- Nordfjærn, Trond & Rundmo, Torbjørn, 2015. "Environmental norms, transport priorities and resistance to change associated with acceptance of push measures in transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-8.
- Elliot Fishman & Simon Washington & Narelle Haworth, 2013. "Bike Share: A Synthesis of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 148-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Shang-Yu, 2016. "Using the sustainable modified TAM and TPB to analyze the effects of perceived green value on loyalty to a public bike system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 58-72.
More about this item
KeywordsThe modified technology acceptance model; Green perceived value; Perceived fun to use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:47:y:2016:i:c:p:149-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.