Using the sustainable modified TAM and TPB to analyze the effects of perceived green value on loyalty to a public bike system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Fionnuala & Devlin, Ger & McDonnell, Kevin, 2014. "Forest biomass supply chains in Ireland: A life cycle assessment of GHG emissions and primary energy balances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 1-8.
- Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 217-229.
- Suxiao Li & Jakob de Haan & Bert Scholtens & Haizhen Yang, 2015. "Are international fund flows pro- or counter-cyclical?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 378-384, March.
- Forgas, Santiago & Palau, Ramon & SÃ¡nchez, Javier & Huertas-GarcÃa, RubÃ©n, 2012. "Online drivers and offline influences related to loyalty to airline websites," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 43-46.
- Carreira, Rui & Patrício, Lia & Natal Jorge, Renato & Magee, Chris, 2014. "Understanding the travel experience and its impact on attitudes, emotions and loyalty towards the transportation provider–A quantitative study with mid-distance bus trips," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 35-46.
- Lin, Jenn-Rong & Yang, Ta-Hui, 2011. "Strategic design of public bicycle sharing systems with service level constraints," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 284-294, March.
- Susan Handy & Bert van Wee & Maarten Kroesen, 2014. "Promoting Cycling for Transport: Research Needs and Challenges," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 4-24, January.
- Nagayuki Saito, 2015. "Internet Literacy in Japan," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/3, OECD Publishing.
- Trappey, Amy J.C. & Trappey, Charles & Hsiao, C.T. & Ou, Jerry J.R. & Li, S.J. & Chen, Kevin W.P., 2012. "An evaluation model for low carbon island policy: The case of Taiwan's green transportation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 510-515.
- ., 2015. "International trade and income distribution," Chapters,in: The New Economics of Income Distribution, chapter 8, pages 181-218 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elizabeth Maitland & André Sammartino, 2015. "Managerial cognition and internationalization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(7), pages 733-760, September.
- Friman, Margareta & Fujii, Satoshi & Ettema, Dick & Gärling, Tommy & Olsson, Lars E., 2013. "Psychometric analysis of the satisfaction with travel scale," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 132-145.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Yu-Chieh Wu, 2015.
"Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-098/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Yu-Chieh Wu, 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wu, Y-C., 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- repec:arz:wpaper:eres2015-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Unido, 2015. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2015," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16367.
- Chen, Shang-Yu, 2016. "Green helpfulness or fun? Influences of green perceived value on the green loyalty of users and non-users of public bikes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 149-159.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Puying Li & Simon Huston, 2015. "International Competitiveness of ChinaÕs Construction Firms," ERES eres2015_67, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Roger Beecham & Jo Wood, 2014. "Exploring gendered cycling behaviours within a large-scale behavioural data-set," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 83-97, February.
- Yang, Christopher & McCollum, David L & McCarthy, Ryan & Leighty, Wayne, 2009. "Meeting an 80% Reduction in Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Transportation by 2050: A Case Study in California," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2ns1q98f, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Potter, S. & Rye, T. & Smith, M., 1999. "Tax and green transport plans: a survey of UK experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 197-205, October.
- Elliot Fishman & Simon Washington & Narelle Haworth, 2013. "Bike Share: A Synthesis of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 148-165, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:34-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curtis, Fred, 2009. "Peak globalization: Climate change, oil depletion and global trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 427-434, December.
- Pucher, John & Buehler, Ralph & Seinen, Mark, 2011. "Bicycling renaissance in North America? An update and re-appraisal of cycling trends and policies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 451-475, July.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:521-:d:132023 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThe sustainable modified technology acceptance model; The theory of planned behavior; Perceived green value; Public bike system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:58-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.