A comparative review of China, India and Pakistan renewable energy sectors and sharing opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2010. "A literature survey on energy-growth nexus," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 340-349, January.
- Ozturk, Ilhan & Aslan, Alper & Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2010. "Energy consumption and economic growth relationship: Evidence from panel data for low and middle income countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4422-4428, August.
- Huang, Hailun & Yan, Zheng, 2009. "Present situation and future prospect of hydropower in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1652-1656, August.
- Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Zafar, Adnan & Ali Riaz, Raja & Ahmed, Saeed & Razzaq, Sohail, 2014. "Pakistan's overall energy potential assessment, comparison of LNG, TAPI and IPI gas projects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 182-193.
- Muneer, Tariq & Asif, Muhammad & Munawwar, Saima, 2005. "Sustainable production of solar electricity with particular reference to the Indian economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 444-473, October.
- Zaigham, Nayyer Alam & Nayyar, Zeeshan Alam, 2010. "Renewable hot dry rock geothermal energy source and its potential in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1124-1129, April.
- Liu, Wen & Lund, Henrik & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Zhang, Xiliang, 2011. "Potential of renewable energy systems in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 518-525, February.
- Amjid, Syed S. & Bilal, Muhammad Q. & Nazir, Muhammad S. & Hussain, Altaf, 2011. "Biogas, renewable energy resource for Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2833-2837, August.
- Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Snorre Kverndokk, 1994. "Depletion of Fossil Fuels and the impact of Global Warming," Discussion Papers 107, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Nagayuki Saito, 2015. "Internet Literacy in Japan," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2015/3, OECD Publishing.
- ., 2015. "International trade and income distribution," Chapters,in: The New Economics of Income Distribution, chapter 8, pages 181-218 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Elizabeth Maitland & André Sammartino, 2015. "Managerial cognition and internationalization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 46(7), pages 733-760, September.
- Unido, 2015. "International Yearbook of Industrial Statistics 2015," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16367.
- Ghaffar, Mohammed A., 1995. "The energy supply situation in the rural sector of Pakistan and the potential of renewable energy technologies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 6(8), pages 941-976.
- Höök, Mikael & Tang, Xu, 2013. "Depletion of fossil fuels and anthropogenic climate change—A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 797-809.
- Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2011. "Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan--Biomass energy prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3207-3219, August.
- Asif, M., 2009. "Sustainable energy options for Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 903-909, May.
- Ashraf Chaudhry, M. & Raza, R. & Hayat, S.A., 2009. "Renewable energy technologies in Pakistan: Prospects and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1657-1662, August.
- Chien, Taichen & Hu, Jin-Li, 2008. "Renewable energy: An efficient mechanism to improve GDP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3035-3042, August.
- Mirza, Umar K. & Ahmad, Nasir & Majeed, Tariq, 2008. "An overview of biomass energy utilization in Pakistan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1988-1996, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:134-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theo, Wai Lip & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lee, Chew Tin, 2017. "Review of distributed generation (DG) system planning and optimisation techniques: Comparison of numerical and mathematical modelling methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 531-573.
- Younas, Umair & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Arshad, C.M. & Farid, U. & Zeb, Kamran & Rehman, Fahad & Mehmood, Yasir & Vaccaro, A., 2016. "Pakistan geothermal renewable energy potential for electric power generation: A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 398-413.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:1879-1886 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:944-956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeslin Drusila Nesamalar, J. & Venkatesh, P. & Charles Raja, S., 2017. "The drive of renewable energy in Tamilnadu: Status, barriers and future prospect," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 115-124.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:94-:d:125128 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p1:p:1247-1258 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:22-43 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsChina; India and Pakistan (CIP); GDP; Energy mix; Renewable Energy Sources (RES);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:216-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.