What really matters in a job? Hedonic measurement using quit data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1992. "Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 439-479.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique, 2007.
"Job satisfaction and quits,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 251-268, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Quits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203158, HAL.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1977.
"Job Satisfaction as an Economic Variable,"
NBER Working Papers
0225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Peter Sanfey, .
"Job Satisfaction, Wage changes and Quits: Evidence from Germany,"
Economics and Finance Discussion Papers
98-06, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Peter Sanfey, 1997. "Job Satisfaction, Wage Changes and Quits: Evidence from Germany," Studies in Economics 9711, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979.
"Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-90, October.
- Clark, Andrew E., 1997.
"Job satisfaction and gender: Why are women so happy at work?,"
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-372, December.
- Clark, A.E., 1995. "Job Satisfaction and Gender: Why Are Women so Happy at Work?," DELTA Working Papers 95-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Clark, Andrew, 1993. "Job Satisfaction and Gender. Why are Women so Happy at Work?," Economics Discussion Papers 10015, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Joni Hersch & Joe A. Stone, 1990. "Is Union Job Dissatisfaction Real?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4).
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen, 1988. "Job Switching and Job Satisfaction in the U.S. Labor Market," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(2), pages 495-594.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993. "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers 10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1988. "Wages, Separations, and Job Tenure: On-the-Job Specific Training or Matching?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 445-71, October.
- James R. Lincoln & Arne L. Kalleberg, 1996. "Commitment, Quits, and Work Organization in Japanese and U.S. Plants," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 50(1), pages 39-59, October.
- McLaughlin, Kenneth J, 1991. "A Theory of Quits and Layoffs with Efficient Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Bratberg, Espen & Vaage, Kjell, 2000.
"Spell durations with long unemployment insurance periods,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-180, March.
- Bratberg, E. & Vaage, K., 2000. "Spell Durations with Long Unemployment Insurance Periods," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 208, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Clark, Andrew E., 1999. "Are wages habit-forming? evidence from micro data," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 179-200, June.
- Ward, Melanie E & Sloane, Peter J, 2000. "Non-pecuniary Advantages versus Pecuniary Disadvantages; Job Satisfaction among Male and Female Academics in Scottish Universities," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(3), pages 273-303, August.
- Andrew Clark, 1995. "L'utilité est-elle relative ? Analyse à l'aide de données sur les ménages," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 151-164.
- Oded Galor & Nachum Sicherman, 1988.
"A Theory of Career Mobility,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
51, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Keith A. Bender & Peter J. Sloane, 1998. "Job Satisfaction, Trade Unions, and Exit-Voice Revisited," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(2), pages 222-240, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:8:y:2001:i:2:p:223-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.