Interest rate linkages within the European Monetary System: new evidence incorporating long-run trends
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Technical Working Papers 0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Katsimbris, George M & Miller, Stephen M, 1993. "Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: Further Analysis," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 771-779, November.
- Su Zhou, 2001. "The Power of Cointegration Tests Versus Data Frequency and Time Spans," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 906-921, April.
- repec:syd:wpaper:144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1998.
"Exchange rate volatility and intervention: implications of the theory of optimum currency areas,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 191-209, August.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Intervention: Implications of the Theory of Optimum Currency Areas," CEPR Discussion Papers 1982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas & Prodromidis, Kyprianos, 1999. "Unit roots and Granger causality in the EMS interest rates: the German Dominance Hypothesis revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Karfakis, Costas J & Moschos, Demetrios M, 1990.
"Interest Rate Linkages within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 389-394, August.
- Karfakis, C. J. & Moschos, D.M., 1990. "Interest Rate Linkages Within the European Monetary System: A Time Series Analysis," Working Papers 144, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Michael J. Artis & Mark P. Taylor, 1994. "The Stabilizing Effect of the ERM on Exchange Rates and Interest Rates: Some Nonparametric Tests," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(1), pages 123-148, March.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Hagen, Jurgen von & Fratianni, Michele, 1990. "German dominance in the EMS: evidence from interest rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 358-375, December.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2016:i:3:p:127-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob de Haan & Tigran Poghosyan, 2007. "Interest Rate Linkages in EMU Countries: A Rolling Threshold Vector Error-Correction Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 2060, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2006. "Market Conduct, Price Interdependence and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 51, Bank of Greece.
- Noor Azryani Auzairy & Chee Yong Thing, 2016. "Lending Interest Rates’ Relationships of Malaysia and Other Countries," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 12(3), pages 127-137, JUNE.
- Lindenberg, Nannette & Westermann, Frank, 2012.
"Common trends and common cycles among interest rates of the G7-countries,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 1125-1140.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009. "Common Trends and Common Cycles among Interest Rates of the G7-Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2532, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nannette Lindenberg & Frank Westermann, 2009. "Common Trends and Common Cycles among Interest Rates of the G7-Countries," Working Papers 77, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Frömmel, Michael & Kruse, Robinson, 2015.
"Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, pages 990-1004.
- Michael Frömmel & Robinson Kruse, 2009. "Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union," CREATES Research Papers 2009-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- M. Frömmel & R. Kruse, 2009. "Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/610, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2005. "Market Power, Innovative Activity and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 22, Bank of Greece.
- Nafeesa Yunus, 2009. "Increasing Convergence Between U.S. and International Securitized Property Markets: Evidence Based on Cointegration Tests," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(3), pages 383-411.
- Su Zhou, 2007. "The dynamic relationship between the federal funds rate and the Eurodollar rates under interest-rate targeting," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 90-102, May.
- Raj Aggarwal & Brian M. Lucey & Cal Muckley, 2004. "Dynamics of Equity Market Integration in Europe: Evidence of Changes over time and with events," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp019, IIIS.
- Krishna M. Kasibhatla, 2012. "Integration of Key Worldwide Money Market Interest Rates and the Federal Funds Rate: An Empirical Investigation," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 6(4), pages 125-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:22:y:2003:i:4:p:571-590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.