Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asikoglu, Y. & Uctum, M., 1989.
"A Critical Evaluation Of Exchange Rate Policy In Turkey,"
Cahiers de recherche
8919, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Asikoglu, Yaman & Uctum, Merih, 1992. "A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1501-1514, October.
- Yaman Asikoglu & Merih Uctum, 1991. "A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey," Research Paper 9116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991.
"Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Pierre Perron, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know About Unit Roots," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 141-220 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Perron, Pierre, 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomists Should Know about Unit Roots," Scholarly Articles 3374863, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Campbell, J.Y. & Perron, P., 1991. "Pitfalls and Opportunities: What Macroeconomics should know about unit roots," Papers 360, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Policy, Inflation and Unemployment: The Experience of the Nordic EFTA Countries,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gylfason, T., 1990. "Exchange Rate Policy, Inflation, And Unemployment: The Experience Of The Nordic Efta Countries," Papers 459, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel and Andrew K. Rose., 1995.
"A Survey of Empirical Research on Nominal Exchange Rates,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-051, University of California at Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1994. "A Survey of Empirical Research on Nominal Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4865, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen K. Lewis & Martin D. Evans, 1992.
"Do Expected Shifts in Inflation Policy Affect Real Rates?,"
NBER Working Papers
4134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. Evans & Karen K. Lewis, 1992. "Do Expected Shifts in Inflation Policy Affect Real Rates?," Working Papers 92-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Giovannini, Alberto, 1990. "Monetary policy in the open economy," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 23, pages 1231-1303 Elsevier.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Robert G. Gregory, 1990. "Exchange Rate Policy in Advanced Commodity-Exporting Countries: The Case of Australia and New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 83, OECD Publishing.
- David R. Johnson, 1990. "Co-integration, Error Correction, and Purchasing Power Parity between Canada and the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 839-55, November.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Selover, David D., 1987. "Cointegration and models of exchange rate determination," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 43-51.
- Johansen, Søren, 1992. "A Representation of Vector Autoregressive Processes Integrated of Order 2," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 188-202, June.
- Kugler, Peter & Lenz, Carlos, 1993.
"Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-Run Validity of PPP,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 180-84, February.
- Peter Kugler & Carlos Lenz, 1990. "Multivariate Cointegration Analysis and the Long-run Validity of PPP," Diskussionsschriften dp9004, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Peter Liu, 1992. "Purchasing power parity in Latin America: A co-integration analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 662-680, December.
- Alston Flynn, N. & Boucher, Janice L., 1993. "Tests of long-run Purchasing Power Parity using alternative methodologies," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 109-122.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:15:y:1996:i:3:p:337-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.