Co-integration, Error Correction, and Purchasing Power Parity between Canada and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Ramirez & Shahryar Khan, 1999. "A cointegration analysis of purchasing power parity: 1973–96," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(3), pages 369-385, August.
- Josh Ryan-Collins, 2015. "Is Monetary Financing Inflationary? A Case Study of the Canadian Economy, 1935-75," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_848, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:3:p:369-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rogers, John H. & Jenkins, Michael, 1995.
"Haircuts or hysteresis? Sources of movements in real exchange rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 339-360, May.
- Rogers, J.H. & Jenkins, M.A., 1993. "Haircuts or Hysteresis? Sources of Movements in Real Exchange Rates," Papers 4-93-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Mahdi Barakchian, S., 2015. "Transmission of US monetary policy into the Canadian economy: A structural cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 11-26.
- Paul Fenton & Alain Paquet, 1997. "International Interest Rate Differentials: The Interaction with Fiscal and Monetary Variables, and the Business Cycle," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 56, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal, revised Jan 1998.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines, Jr., 1999.
"Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 235-272
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mihir A. Desai & James R. Hines Jr., 1997. "Excess Capital Flows and the Burden of Inflation in Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 6064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Ohara, Hidetaka, 1997. "Nonstationarity of Real Exchange Rates in the G7 Countries: Are They Cointegrated with Real Variables?," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 523-547, December.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2002. "A Century Of Purchasing-Power Parity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 139-150, February.
- Oh, Keun-Yeob, 1996. "Purchasing power parity and unit root tests using panel data," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 405-418, June.
- Mark Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2012.
"PPP in OECD Countries: An Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Stationarity, Cross-Sectional Dependency and Structural Breaks,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 767-783, November.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "PPP in OECD Countries: An Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Stationarity, Cross-sectional Dependency and Structural Breaks," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1135, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesús Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "PPP in OECD Countries: An Analysis of Real Exchange Rate Stationarity, cross-Sectional Dependency and Structural Breaks," Working Paper series 51_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2011. "PPP in OECD countries: An analysis of real exchange rate stationarity, cross-sectional dependency and strucutral breaks," Discussion Paper Series 2011_17, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995.
"Perspectives on PPP and long-run real exchange rates,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 32, pages 1647-1688
- Ken Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, "undated". "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32027, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Kenneth Rogoff, 1994. "Perspectives on PPP and Long-Run Real Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 4952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huang, Chao-Hsi & Yang, Chih-Yuan, 2015. "European exchange rate regimes and purchasing power parity: An empirical study on eleven eurozone countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 100-109.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Engert, Walter & Hendry, Scott, 1998. "Forecasting Inflation with the M1-VECM: Part Two," Staff Working Papers 98-6, Bank of Canada.
- Hasan, Shahriar & Wallace, Myles, 1996. "Real exchange rate volatility and exchange rate regimes: Evidence from long-term data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 67-73, July.
- Steigerwald, Douglas G., 1996. "Purchasing power parity, unit roots, and dynamic structure," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 343-357, February.
- Chiu, Ru-Lin, 2002. "Testing the purchasing power parity in panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 349-362.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:23:y:1990:i:4:p:839-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.