A Critical Evaluation Of Exchange Rate Policy In Turkey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Asikoglu, Yaman & Uctum, Merih, 1992. "A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1501-1514, October.
- Yaman Asikoglu & Merih Uctum, 1991. "A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey," Research Paper 9116, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2005.
"Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, September.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2004. "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, September.
- UTKULU Utku & OZDEMIR Durmus, "undated". "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey?," EcoMod2003 330700147, EcoMod.
- Deniz Atasoy & Sweta C. Saxena, 2006.
"Misaligned? Overvalued?. The Untold Story of the Turkish Lira,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 29-45, May.
- Deniz Atasoy & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Misaligned? Overvalued? The Untold Story of the Turkish Lira," International Finance 0508002, EconWPA.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Araç, Aysen & Telatar, Funda, 2010.
"Nonlinearity and structural stability in the Phillips curve: Evidence from Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar, 2012. "Nonlinearity and Structural Stability in the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20123, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2008. "Monetary policy rules in practice: Re-examining the case of Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4309-4318.
- Ceyhun Can Ozcan & Ahmet Sahbaz & Ugur Ad?guzel & Saban Nazlioglu, 2014. "The Nature of Shocks to Turkish exchange rates: what panel approach says?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401591, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Haluk Erlat & Guzin Erlat, 1998. "Permanent and transitory shocks on real and nominal exchange rates in Turkey during the post-1980 period," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Uctum, Merih & Uctum, Remzi, 2011. "Crises, portfolio flows, and foreign direct investment: An application to Turkey," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-480.
- Erol, Turan & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997. "Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Turkey: An empirical analysis with policy credibility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1717-1730, October.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum, 2005. "Portfolio Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 224, Society for Computational Economics.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Adiguzel, Ugur & Sahbaz, Ahmet & Ozcan, Ceyhun Can & Nazlioglu, Saban, 2014. "The behavior of Turkish exchange rates: A panel data perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 177-185.
- Utku UTKULU & Dilek SEYMEN & Aydin ARI, "undated". "Export Supply and Trade Reform: The Turkish Evidence," EcoMod2004 330600144, EcoMod.
- Alpaslan AKÇORAOĞLU & Erkan AĞASLAN, 2009. "Current Account Deficits, Sustainability and Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Turkey, 1987-2008," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 20(72), pages 1-20.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernment policy ; exchange rate ; inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:8919. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .