A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001|
Web page: http://www.newyorkfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Other versions of this item:
- Asikoglu, Yaman & Uctum, Merih, 1992. "A critical evaluation of exchange rate policy in Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1501-1514, October.
- Asikoglu, Y. & Uctum, M., 1989. "A Critical Evaluation Of Exchange Rate Policy In Turkey," Cahiers de recherche 8919, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2005.
"Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, 09.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2004. "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, 09.
- UTKULU Utku & OZDEMIR Durmus, "undated". "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey?," EcoMod2003 330700147, EcoMod.
- Merih Uctum & Remzi Uctum, 2005. "Portfolio Flows, Foreign Direct Investment, Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 224, Society for Computational Economics.
- Deniz Atasoy & Sweta C. Saxena, 2006. "Misaligned? Overvalued?. The Untold Story of the Turkish Lira," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(3), pages 29-45, May.
- Deniz Atasoy & Sweta C. Saxena, 2006. "Misaligned? Overvalued?. The Untold Story of the Turkish Lira," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 29-45, May.
- Deniz Atasoy & Sweta C. Saxena, 2005. "Misaligned? Overvalued? The Untold Story of the Turkish Lira," International Finance 0508002, EconWPA.
- Utku Utkulu & Dilek Seymen, 2004. "Trade and Competitiveness Between Turkey and the EU: Time Series Evidence," Working Papers 2004/8, Turkish Economic Association, revised Mar 2004.
- Adiguzel, Ugur & Sahbaz, Ahmet & Ozcan, Ceyhun Can & Nazlioglu, Saban, 2014. "The behavior of Turkish exchange rates: A panel data perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 177-185.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Araç, Aysen & Telatar, Funda, 2010. "Nonlinearity and structural stability in the Phillips curve: Evidence from Turkey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1103-1115, September.
- Mubariz Hasanov & Aysen Arac & Funda Telatar, 2012. "Nonlinearity and Structural Stability in the Phillips Curve: Evidence from Turkey," Hacettepe University Department of Economics Working Papers 20123, Hacettepe University, Department of Economics.
- Utku UTKULU & Dilek SEYMEN & Aydin ARI, "undated". "Export Supply and Trade Reform: The Turkish Evidence," EcoMod2004 330600144, EcoMod.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2008. "Monetary policy rules in practice: Re-examining the case of Turkey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(16), pages 4309-4318.
- Ceyhun Can Ozcan & Ahmet Sahbaz & Ugur Ad?guzel & Saban Nazlioglu, 2014. "The Nature of Shocks to Turkish exchange rates: what panel approach says?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401591, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alpaslan AKÇORAOĞLU & Erkan AĞASLAN, 2009. "Current Account Deficits, Sustainability and Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from Turkey, 1987-2008," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 20(72), pages 1-20.
- Haluk Erlat & Guzin Erlat, 1998. "Permanent and transitory shocks on real and nominal exchange rates in Turkey during the post-1980 period," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(4), pages 379-396, December.
- Uctum, Merih & Uctum, Remzi, 2011. "Crises, portfolio flows, and foreign direct investment: An application to Turkey," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 462-480.
- Erol, Turan & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997. "Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Turkey: An empirical analysis with policy credibility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1717-1730, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednrp:9116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed