Monetary policy in the open economy
In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Anne Marie Gulde & Atish R. Ghosh & Holger C. Wolf, 1995.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
95/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," NBER Working Papers 5874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Anne-Marie Gulde & Jonathan D. Ostry & Holger C. Wolf, 1997. "Does The Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter?," Working Papers 97-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 2000.
"Fixed versus flexible exchange rates: Which provides more fiscal discipline?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 399-436, April.
- Aaron Tornell & Andres Velasco, 1995. "Fixed versus Flexible Exchange Rates: Which Provides More Fiscal Discipline?," NBER Working Papers 5108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1995. "Fixed Versus Flexible Exchange Rates: Which Provides More Fiscal Discipline," Working Papers 95-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2005.
"Macroeconomic effects of nominal exchange rate regimes: new insights into the role of price dynamics,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 275-292, March.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2004. "Macroeconomic Effects of Nominal Exchange Rate Regimes: New Insights into the Role of Price Dynamics," CEPR Discussion Papers 4487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Kollmann, 2005. "Macroeconomic effects of nominal exchange rate regimes: new insights into the role of price dynamics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7624, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jose Sanchez-fung, 2005.
"Estimating a monetary policy reaction function for the dominican republic,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 563-577.
- José R. Sánchez-Fung, 2002. "Estimating a Monetary Policy Reaction Function for the Dominican Republic," Studies in Economics 0201, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Markus Mueller & Ulrich K. Schittko, 1999. "Transmission of Policy Shocks in a Monetary Asset-Pricing Model," Discussion Paper Series 188, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Roberto Junguito & Hernando Vargas, 1996.
"Central Bank Independence and Foreign Exchange Policies in Latin America,"
Borradores de Economia
046, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Roberto Junguito B. & Hernando Vargas Herrera, 1996. "Central Bank Independence And Foreign Exchange Policies In Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002110, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels vs. rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 697-707, October.
- Karras, Georgios, 1999. "Openness and the effects of monetary policy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 13-26, January.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003.
"Devaluation (Levels versus Rates) and Balance of Payments in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,"
CEIS Research Paper
14, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Devaluation (levels versus rates) and balance of payments in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03001, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Cushman, David O. & Sang Sub Lee & Thorgeirsson, Thorsteinn, 1996. "Maximum likelihood estimation of cointegration in exchange rate models for seven inflationary OECD countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 337-368, June.
- Cushman, David O. & Zha, Tao, 1997.
"Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 433-448, August.
- David O. Cushman & Tao Zha, 1995. "Identifying monetary policy in a small open economy under flexible exchange rates," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Karras Georgios, 1999. "Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate: The Role of Openness," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 75-88.
- Faruqee, Hamid, 1996. "Real exchange rates and the pattern of trade: comparative dynamics for north and south," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 313-336, April.
- George Furstenberg, 1998. "From Worldwide Capital Mobility to International Financial Integration: A Review Essay," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-84, January.
- Elsa Assidon, 1996. "L' « approfondissement financier » : épargne et crédit bancaires," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(145), pages 153-171.
- repec:taf:intecj:v:33:y:2019:i:2:p:332-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim Kyung-Soo & Lee Jaewoo, 2001. "Asset Price And Current Account Dynamics," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 85-108.
- Erol, Turan & Van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997. "Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Turkey: An empirical analysis with policy credibility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1717-1730, October.
More about this item
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:monchp:2-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.