Processed food trade and developing countries: protection and trade liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy E. Josling, 1998. "Agricultural Trade Policy: Completing the Reform," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa53.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Will Martin, 2000. "Liberalising Agriculture and Manufactures in a Millennium Round:Implications for Developing Countries," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 455-469, April.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Rude, James & Burfisher, Mary E. & Bredahl, Maury E., 2001. "Market Access: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14625, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 1998.
"Processed food exports from developing countries: patterns and determinants,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants," Departmental Working Papers 1996-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala & Kunal Sen, 1996. "Processed Food Exports from Developing Countries: Patterns and Determinants," Trade and Development 96/14, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Lei, Lei & Zhou, Li, 2017. "Avian influenza, nontariff measures, and the poultry exports in the global value chain," IDE Discussion Papers 640, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mariano, Marc Jim M. & Giesecke, James A., 2014. "The macroeconomic and food security implications of price interventions in the Philippine rice market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 350-361.
- Senauer, Benjamin & Venturini, Luciano, 2005. "The Globalization of Food Systems: A Conceptual Framework and Empirical Patterns," Working Papers 14304, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Juthathip Jongwanich & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos, 2009. "Determinants of structural change in food exports from developing countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 23(2), pages 94-115, November.
- Jongwanich, Juthathip, 2009. "The impact of food safety standards on processed food exports from developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 447-457, October.
- Raúl Serranoa & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "The Evolution and Changing Geographical Structure of World Agri-food Trade, 1950-2000," Working Papers 10-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Weinberger, Katinka & Lumpkin, Thomas A., 2007. "Diversification into Horticulture and Poverty Reduction: A Research Agenda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1464-1480, August.
- Badri Narayanan, G. & Khorana, Sangeetha, 2014. "Tariff escalation, export shares and economy-wide welfare: A computable general equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 109-118.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen, 2015. "Impacts of TTIP on Processed Food Trade under Monopolistic Competition and Firm Heterogeneity," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212817, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:28:y:2003:i:2:p:147-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .