The Evolution and Changing Geographical Structure of World Agri-food Trade, 1950-2000
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998.
"Understanding the Determinants of Structural Change in World Food Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1051-1061.
- Coyle, William T. & Mark Gehlhar & Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998. "Understanding the Determinants of structural Change in World Food Markets," GTAP Working Papers 260, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Subhash Sharma & Soo Chua, 2000. "ASEAN: economic integration and intra-regional trade," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 165-169.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010.
"Agricultural and food trade in European Union countries, 1963‐2000:a gravity equation approach,"
Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE)
1007, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- R.Serrano & V.Pinilla, 2011. "Agricultural and Food Trade in European Union Countries, 1963-2000: A Gravity Equation Approach," Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'), Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 43, pages 191-229, January.
- Rae, A. & Josling, T., 2003. "Processed food trade and developing countries: protection and trade liberalization," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Laird, Sam & Yeats, Alexander, 1988. "Trends in nontariff barriers of developed countries : 1966-1986," Policy Research Working Paper Series 137, The World Bank.
- Guedae Cho & Ian M. Sheldon & Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 931-942.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Tin, Jonathan, 2002. "That was then but this is now," TMD discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clemente, Jesus & Montanes, Antonio & Reyes, Marcelo, 1998. "Testing for a unit root in variables with a double change in the mean," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-182, May.
- Perron, Pierre & Vogelsang, Timothy J, 1992.
"Nonstationarity and Level Shifts with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 301-20, July.
- Vogelsang, T.I. & Perron, P., 1991. "Nonstationary and Level Shifts With An Application To Purchasing Power Parity," Papers 359, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2006. "Causes of World Trade Growth in Agricultural and Food Products, 1951 - 2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2002. "Long-run trends in world trade and income," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 89-100, March.
- Raul Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Causes of world trade growth in agricultural and food products, 1951-2000: a demand function approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(27), pages 3503-3518.
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 1992.
"Disarray in World Food Markets,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521351058.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 1991. "Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 231-64, January.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:wpaper:10-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.