The Evolution and Changing Geographical Structure of World Agri-food Trade, 1950-2000
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perron, Pierre & Vogelsang, Timothy J, 1992.
"Nonstationarity and Level Shifts with an Application to Purchasing Power Parity,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 301-20, July.
- Vogelsang, T.I. & Perron, P., 1991. "Nonstationary and Level Shifts With An Application To Purchasing Power Parity," Papers 359, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- R.Serrano & V.Pinilla, 2011.
"Agricultural and Food Trade in European Union Countries, 1963-2000: A Gravity Equation Approach,"
Economies et Sociétés (Serie 'Histoire Economique Quantitative'),
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), issue 43, pages 191-229, January.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Agricultural and food trade in European Union countries, 1963‐2000:a gravity equation approach," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1007, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 1991. "Trends in the Terms of Trade of Primary Commodities, 1900-1982: The Controversy and Its Origins," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 231-64, January.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998.
"Understanding the Determinants of Structural Change in World Food Markets,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1051-1061.
- Coyle, William T. & Mark Gehlhar & Thomas W. Hertel & Zhi Wang & Wusheng Yu, 1998. "Understanding the Determinants of structural Change in World Food Markets," GTAP Working Papers 260, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Tin, Jonathan, 2002. "That was then but this is now," TMD discussion papers 94, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521351058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Subhash Sharma & Soo Chua, 2000. "ASEAN: economic integration and intra-regional trade," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 165-169.
- Laird, Sam & Yeats, Alexander, 1988. "Trends in nontariff barriers of developed countries : 1966-1986," Policy Research Working Paper Series 137, The World Bank.
- Raul Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "Causes of world trade growth in agricultural and food products, 1951-2000: a demand function approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(27), pages 3503-3518.
- Clemente, Jesus & Montanes, Antonio & Reyes, Marcelo, 1998. "Testing for a unit root in variables with a double change in the mean," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 175-182, May.
- Guedae Cho & Ian M. Sheldon & Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 931-942.
- Rae, A. & Josling, T., 2003. "Processed food trade and developing countries: protection and trade liberalization," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 147-166, April.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2002. "Long-run trends in world trade and income," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 89-100, March.
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2006. "Causes of World Trade Growth in Agricultural and Food Products, 1951 - 2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2006-07, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Paul Krugman, 1995. "Growing World Trade: Causes and Consequences," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 327-377.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:afc:wpaper:10-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karine Pellier)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.