Report NEP-INT-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dierk Herzer, 2011. "Cross-country heterogeneity and the trade-income relationship," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 209, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "International Trade, Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 16660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Rappoport, Veronica & Schnabl, Philipp & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2010. "Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit-Export Data," Working Papers 2010-022, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Costas Arkolakis & Sharat Ganapati & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2010. "The Extensive Margin of Exporting Products: A Firm-level Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcelo Gordillo,Darwin & Schwartz,Jordan Z. & Stokenberga,Aiga, 2010. "Understanding the benefits of regional integration to trade : the application of a gravity model to the case of Central America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5506, The World Bank.
- Sami Bensassi & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2011. "How Costly is Modern Maritime Piracy for the International Community?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 208, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Baldwin & Daria Taglioni, 2011. "Gravity Chains: Estimating Bilateral Trade Flows When Parts And Components Trade Is Important," NBER Working Papers 16672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen, 2010. "Revisiting the evidence on trade policy protections," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2010-18, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Fabrice DARRIGUES & Jean-Marc MONTAUD, 2010. "Trade liberalization, environmental regulation and self-regulation of multinational firms," Working Papers 2010-2011_5, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Obashi, Ayako & Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Matsuura, Toshiyuki & Motohashi, Kazuyuki, 2010. "A two-dimensional analysis of the impact of outward FDI on performance at home: evidence from Japanese manufacturing firms," IDE Discussion Papers 273, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum & Brent Neiman & John Romalis, 2011. "Trade and the Global Recession," NBER Working Papers 16666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio E. Montenegro & Mariana Pereira & Isidro Soloaga, 2010. "China’s effect on Latin America’s international trade," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2010-08, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Velea, Irina & Cadot, Olivier & Wilson, John S., 2010. "Do private inspection programs affect trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5515, The World Bank.
- Patricia Garcia-Duran & Montserrat Millet, 2011. "The EU strategy of policy convergence with its neighbours in the area of trade," Working Papers in Economics 251, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:tky:jseres:2011cj231 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Lee, Hyun-Hoon & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "Investment promotion agencies: do they work?," IDE Discussion Papers 272, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Elhanan Helpman & Oleg Itskhoki & Stephen Redding, 2011. "Trade and Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 16662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Kym & Nelgen, Signe, 2010. "Trade barrier volatility and domestic price stabilization : evidence from agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5511, The World Bank.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Lai, Yew Wah, 2011. "The Stability of Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Asia's Four Little Dragons," MPRA Paper 27962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011. "Services trade liberalization and regulatory reform : re-invigorating international cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5517, The World Bank.
- Raúl Serranoa & Vicente Pinilla, 2010. "The Evolution and Changing Geographical Structure of World Agri-food Trade, 1950-2000," Working Papers 10-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Natalia VECHIU, 2010. "Economic Integration and Productive Specialization in the EU27: does FDI influence Countries’ Specialization?," Working Papers 2010-2011_6, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Nov 2010.
- Frédéric Docquier & Çaǧlar Özden & Giovanni Peri, 2010. "The Wage Effects of Immigration and Emigration," NBER Working Papers 16646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Artis Kancs & Julia Kielyte, 2010. "European Integration and Labour Migration," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_27, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.