Trade barrier volatility and domestic price stabilization : evidence from agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Jotzo & Steve Hatfield-Dodds, 2011.
"Price Floors in Emissions Trading to Reduce Policy Related Investment Risks: an Australian View,"
CCEP Working Papers
1105, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jotzo, Frank & Hatfield-Dodds, Steve, 2011. "Price Floors in Emissions Trading to Reduce Policy Related Investment Risks: an Australian View," Working Papers 249528, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Emerging Markets; Food&Beverage Industry; Economic Theory&Research; Climate Change Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2011-01-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .