Seattle and Beyond: The WTO Millennium Round
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993712353402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa. & Amsden, Alice., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993709513402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Trade Organization; international trade negotiations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .