Seattle and Beyond: The WTO Millennium Round
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Statistics Canada, 1998. "Foreign-born vs Native-born Canadians: A Comparison of Their Inter-provincial Labour Mobility," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998114e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Bennett W Sutton & Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2006. "Shocking Aspects of Canadian Labor Markets," IMF Working Papers 06/83, International Monetary Fund.
- Kathleen Day & Stanley Winer, 2006.
"Policy-induced internal migration: An empirical investigation of the Canadian case,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(5), pages 535-564, September.
- Kathleen M. Day & Stanley L. Winer, 2005. "Policy-induced Internal Migration: An Empirical Investigation of the Canadian Case," CESifo Working Paper Series 1605, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arlene S. Holen, 1965. "Effects of Professional Licensing Arrangements on Interstate Labor Mobility and Resource Allocation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 492-492.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:371235 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993712353402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:370951 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Caprio, Alisa. & Amsden, Alice., 2004. "Does the new international trade regime leave room for industrialization policies in the middle-income countries?," ILO Working Papers 993709513402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Trade Organization; international trade negotiations;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:2989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .