Effects of the CFA franc devaluation on urban food consumption in West Africa: overview and cross-country comparisons
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Miller, Cornelia P. J., 1985. "Changing food patterns in West Africa : Implications for policy research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-74, February.
- Tabi, James & Howard, Wayne H. & Phillips, Truman, 1991. "Urbanization and food imports in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 177-183, December.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1993. "Cereals demand in the Sahel and potential impacts of regional cereals protection," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Rogers, Beatrice Lorge & Lowdermilk, Melanee, 1991. "Price policy and food consumption in urban Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 461-473, December.
- Diagana, Bocar & Reardon, Thomas, 1999. "Household consumption responses to the franc CFA devaluation: evidence from urban Senegal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 495-515, October.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Kazianga, Harounan, 1999. "Substitution between domestic and imported food in urban consumption in Burkina Faso:: assessing the impact of devaluation1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 535-551, October.
- Pearce, Richard, 1990. "Traditional food crops in sub-Saharan Africa : Potential and constraints," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 374-382, October.
- Singare, Kassim & Reardon, Thomas & Camara, Youssouf & Wanzala, Mariah & Teme, Bino & Sanogo, Ousmane, 1999. "Household consumption responses to the franc CFA devaluation: evidence from urban Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 517-534, October.
- Tabi, James & Howard, Wayne H. & Phillips, Truman, 1991. "Urbanization and food imports in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), December.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie & Crawford, Eric & Diagana, Bocar & Dione, Josue & Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Boughton, Duncan, 1997. "Promoting sustainable intensification and productivity growth in Sahel agriculture after macroeconomic policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-327, August.
- Yade, Mbaye & Chohin-Kuper, Anne & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Tefft, James F., 1999. "The Role Of Regional Trade In Agricultural Transformation: The Case Of West Africa Following The Devaluation Of The Cfa Franc," Staff Papers 11621, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mellor, John W. & Lele, Uma J., 1973. "Growth Linkages of the New Foodgrain Technologies," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(1).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:24:y:1999:i:5:p:465-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.