Effects of the CFA franc devaluation on urban food consumption in West Africa: overview and cross-country comparisons
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diagana, Bocar & Reardon, Thomas, 1999. "Household consumption responses to the franc CFA devaluation: evidence from urban Senegal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 495-515, October.
- Tabi, James & Howard, Wayne H. & Phillips, Truman, 1991. "Urbanization and food imports in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), December.
- Reardon, Thomas & Kelly, Valerie & Crawford, Eric & Diagana, Bocar & Dione, Josue & Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Boughton, Duncan, 1997. "Promoting sustainable intensification and productivity growth in Sahel agriculture after macroeconomic policy reform," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 317-327, August.
- Tabi, James & Howard, Wayne H. & Phillips, Truman, 1991. "Urbanization and food imports in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 177-183, December.
- Pearce, Richard, 1990. "Traditional food crops in sub-Saharan Africa : Potential and constraints," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 374-382, October.
- Savadogo, Kimseyinga & Kazianga, Harounan, 1999. "Substitution between domestic and imported food in urban consumption in Burkina Faso:: assessing the impact of devaluation1," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 535-551, October.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Miller, Cornelia P. J., 1985. "Changing food patterns in West Africa : Implications for policy research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 63-74, February.
- Rogers, Beatrice Lorge & Lowdermilk, Melanee, 1991. "Price policy and food consumption in urban Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 461-473, December.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1993. "Cereals demand in the Sahel and potential impacts of regional cereals protection," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Mellor, John W. & Lele, Uma J., 1973. "Growth Linkages of the New Foodgrain Technologies," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(1).
- Yade, Mbaye & Chohin-Kuper, Anne & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Tefft, James F., 1999. "The Role Of Regional Trade In Agricultural Transformation: The Case Of West Africa Following The Devaluation Of The Cfa Franc," Staff Papers 11621, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Singare, Kassim & Reardon, Thomas & Camara, Youssouf & Wanzala, Mariah & Teme, Bino & Sanogo, Ousmane, 1999. "Household consumption responses to the franc CFA devaluation: evidence from urban Mali," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 517-534, October.