Bidding behavior in the longer term refinancing operations of the European Central Bank: Evidence from a panel sample selection model
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nautz, Dieter & Oechssler, Jörg, 1999.
"The repo auctions of the European Central Bank and the vanishing quota puzzle,"
SFB 373 Discussion Papers
1999,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Dieter Nautz & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "The Repo Auctions of the European Central Bank and the Vanishing Quota Puzzle," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 207-220, 06.
- Dieter Nautz & Jörg Oechssler, 2001. "The Repo Auctions of the European Central Bank and the Vanishing Quota Puzzle," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse9_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990.
"Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models,"
1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Non-response in panel data : The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function," Other publications TiSEM 3c661e33-2cd1-47f1-a7d9-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ayuso, Juan & Repullo, Rafael, 2001.
"Why did the banks overbid? An empirical model of the fixed rate tenders of the European Central Bank,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 857-870, November.
- Ayuso, J. & Repullo, R., 2001. "Why Did the Banks Overbid? An Empirical Model of the Fixed Rate Tenders of the European Cental Bank," Papers 0104, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Juan Ayuso & Rafael Repullo, 2001. "Why Did the Banks Overbid? An Empirical Model of the Fixed Rate Tenders of the European Central Bank," Working Papers 0105, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1992.
"Incomplete Panels and Selection Bias: A Survey,"
9207, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel, 2004. "An Efficient Ascending-Bid Auction for Multiple Objects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1452-1475, December.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 1992. "Estimating fixed and random effects models with selectivity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 269-272, November.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982.
"A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Mireia Jofre-Bonet & Martin Pesendorfer, 2001.
"Estimation of a Dynamic Auction Game,"
NBER Working Papers
8626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992. "Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-57, July-Sept.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Hoidal Bjonnes, Geir, 2001. "Winner's Curse in Discriminatory Price Auctions: Evidence from the Norwegian Treasury Bill Auctions," SIFR Research Report Series 3, Institute for Financial Research.
- Giuseppe Bruno & Ernesto Maurizio Ordine & Antonio Scalia, 2005. "Banksï¿½ participation in the Eurosystem auctions and money market integration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 562, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Linzert, Tobias & Nautz, Dieter & Breitung, Jorg, 2006. "Bidder behavior in central bank repo auctions: Evidence from the Bundesbank," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 215-230, July.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Testing for selectivity in panel data models," Other publications TiSEM 7ec34a6c-1d84-4052-971c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kjell G. Nyborg & Kristian Rydqvist & Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2002. "Bidder Behavior in Multiunit Auctions: Evidence from Swedish Treasury Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 394-424, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:31:y:2007:i:5:p:1521-1543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.