Efficiency in a search and matching economy with a competitive informal sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2012. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Economy with a Competitive Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 6935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 2001. "Good Jobs versus Bad Jobs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 336-355, June.
- Fields, Gary S., 2011. "Labor market analysis for developing countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 16-22.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2010.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with endogenous participation,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 48-50, January.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv218, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois Langot & Shaimaa Yassin, 2016.
"Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries,"
IRENE Working Papers
16-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Yassin, Shaimaa & Langot, François, 2017. "Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flórez, Luz A., 2017. "Informal sector under saving: A positive analysis of labour market policies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 13-26.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014.
"The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework,"
Borradores de Economia
832, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011954, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Benoît Julien & Sephorah Mangin, 2016. "Efficiency in Search and Matching Models: A Generalized Hosios Condition," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Julien, Benoît & Mangin, Sephorah, 2017. "Efficiency of job creation in a search and matching model with labor force participation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 149-151.
- Gonzalez-Rozada, Martin & Ruffo, Hernán, 2016. "Optimal unemployment benefits in the presence of informal labor markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 204-227.
More about this item
KeywordsSearch and matching models; Informality; Efficiency;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:118:y:2013:i:1:p:192-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.