Efficiency in a Search and Matching Economy with a Competitive Informal Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013. "Efficiency in a search and matching economy with a competitive informal sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 192-194.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fields, Gary S., 2011. "Labor market analysis for developing countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 16-22.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2010.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with endogenous participation,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 48-50, January.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv218, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 2001. "Good Jobs versus Bad Jobs," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Job search and mobility in developing countries. Theory and policy implications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 336-355, June.
- Arthur J. Hosios, 1990. "On The Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(2), pages 279-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014.
"The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011954, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luz Adriana Flórez, 2014. "The Efficiency of the Informal Sector on the Search and Matching Framework," Borradores de Economia 832, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Francois Langot & Shaimaa Yassin, 2016.
"Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries,"
IRENE Working Papers
16-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Yassin, Shaimaa & Langot, François, 2017. "Informality, Public Employment and Employment Protection in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gonzalez-Rozada, Martin & Ruffo, Hernán, 2016. "Optimal unemployment benefits in the presence of informal labor markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 204-227.
- Benoît Julien & Sephorah Mangin, 2016. "Efficiency in Search and Matching Models: A Generalized Hosios Condition," Monash Economics Working Papers 28-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Julien, Benoît & Mangin, Sephorah, 2017. "Efficiency of job creation in a search and matching model with labor force participation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 149-151.
- Flórez, Luz A., 2017. "Informal sector under saving: A positive analysis of labour market policies," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 13-26.
More about this item
Keywordssearch and matching models; informality; efficiency;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-10-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IUE-2012-10-27 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-27 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .