Effect of the economic situation on employment and its structure in the Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Vogel, Thorsten, 2010.
"Employment, wages, and the economic cycle: Differences between immigrants and natives,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Thorsten Vogel, 2006. "Employment, Wages, and the Economic Cycle: Differences between Immigrants and Natives," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0609, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht & Vogel, Thorsten, 2009. "Employment, Wages, and the Economic Cycle: Differences between Immigrants and Natives," IZA Discussion Papers 4432, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Madsen, Peter M. & Bingham, John B., 2014. "A Stakeholder–Human Capital Perspective on the Link between Social Performance and Executive Compensation," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 1-30, January.
- Raul Eamets & Krista Jaakson, 2014. "Labour market flexibility and spatial mobility," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(6), pages 746-752, August.
- Belan, Pascal & Carré, Martine & Gregoir, Stéphane, 2010.
"Subsidizing low-skilled jobs in a dual labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 776-788, October.
- Pascal Belan & Martine Carré & Stéphane Gregoir, 2007. "Subsidizing low-skilled jobs in a dual labor market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Didier Fouarge & Andries Grip & Wendy Smits & Robert Vries, 2012.
"Flexible Contracts and Human Capital Investments,"
Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Fouarge, D. & de Grip, A. & Smits, W. & de Vries, M.R., 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," Research Memorandum 051, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Fouarge Didier & Grip Andries de & Smits Wendy & Vries Robert de, 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," ROA Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Fouarge, D. & de Grip, A. & Smits, W. & de Vries, M.R., 2011. "Flexible contracts and human capital investments," ROA Research Memorandum 13, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Rutkowski, Jan, 2006. "Labor market developments during economic transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3894, The World Bank.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2013. "Education and employment protection," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 3-23.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2013.
"Efficiency in a search and matching economy with a competitive informal sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 192-194.
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2012. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Economy with a Competitive Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 6935, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sá, Filipa, 2011.
"Does employment protection help immigrants? Evidence from European labor markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 624-642, October.
- Sa, Filipa, 2008. "Does Employment Protection Help Immigrants? Evidence from European Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 3414, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lukasz Lenart & Blazej Mazur & Mateusz Pipien, 2016.
"Statistical Analysis Of Business Cycle Fluctuations In Poland Before And After The Crisis,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 11(4), pages 769-783, December.
- Lukasz Lenart & Blazej Mazur & Mateusz Pipien, 2015. "Statistical analysis of business cycle fluctuations in Poland before and after the crisis," Working Papers 71/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic growth; employment; discrimination on the labour market; Central and Eastern European countries; European Union;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpn:umkeip:v:17:y:2018:i:3:p:329-337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miroslawa Buczynska). General contact details of provider: http://www.wydawnictwoumk.pl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.