Report NEP-IUE-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa, 2012. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Economy with a Competitive Informal Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 6935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torosyan, Karine & Filer, Randall K., 2012. "Tax Reform in Georgia and the Size of the Shadow Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 6912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil, 2012. "Experimental Evidence on the Relationship between Tax Evasion Opportunities and Labor Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 6914, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duncan, Denvil & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2012. "Unequal Inequalities: Do Progressive Taxes Reduce Income Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 6910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2012. "Promoting SME development in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 995, OECD Publishing.