Do employers change job offers in their online job ads to facilitate search?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Robert & Krueger, Alan B., 2008.
"Wage Formation between Newly Hired Workers and Employers: Survey Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3775, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert E. Hall & Alan B. Krueger, 2008. "Wage Formation between Newly Hired Workers and Employers: Survey Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Hall & Alan B. Krueger, 2008. "Wage Formation between Newly Hired Workers and Employers: Survey Evidence," Working Papers 1095, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- van Ours, J.C. & Ridder, G., 1991. "Job requirements and recruitment of new employees," Other publications TiSEM ce03ddbe-179d-4e95-8278-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Barron, John M & Berger, Mark C & Black, Dan A, 1997. "Employer Search, Training, and Vacancy Duration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 167-192, January.
- Guido Menzio, 2007. "A Theory of Partially Directed Search," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 748-769, October.
- van Ours, Jan & Ridder, Geert, 1991. "Job requirements and the recruitment of new employees," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 213-218, June.
- Claudio Michelacci & Javier Suarez, 2006. "Incomplete Wage Posting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(6), pages 1098-1123, December.
- Moen, Espen R, 1997. "Competitive Search Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 385-411, April.
- David H. Autor, 2001. "Wiring the Labor Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 25-40, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Brenčič, 2016. "The impact of Craigslist’s entry on competing employment websites," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Hermann Gartner & Christian Holzner, 2015.
"Wage Posting as a Positive Selection Device: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5494, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gartner, Hermann & Holzner, Christian, 2016. "Wage Posting as a Positive Selection Device: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145819, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsJob offer Search costs Internet;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:108:y:2010:i:1:p:46-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .