Genetically modified crops and agricultural landscapes: spatial patterns of contamination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soregaroli, Claudio & Wesseler, Justus, 2005. "Minimum Distance Requirements and Liability: Implications for Co-Existence," MPRA Paper 33230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balmann, Alfons, 1997. "Farm-Based Modelling of Regional Structural Change: A Cellular Automata Approach," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 24(1), pages 85-108.
- Dawn C. Parker, 1999. "Landscape Outcomes in a Model of Edge Effect Externalities: A Computational Economics Approach," Working Papers 99-07-051, Santa Fe Institute.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Ervin, David E., 2001. "Transgenic crops and the environment: missing markets and public roles," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 435-457, October.
- Hobbs, Jill E. & Plunkett, Marni D., 2000. "GMOs: The Economics of Consumer Food Safety Issues," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 01.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2001.
"Bt Corn And Insect Resistance: An Economic Assessment Of Refuges,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hellmich, Richard L., 2001. "Bt Corn and Insect Resistance: An Economic Assessment of Refuges," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5152, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mattia C. Mancini & Kent Kovacs & Eric Wailes & Jennie Popp, 2016. "Addressing the Externalities from Genetically Modified Pollen Drift on a Heterogeneous Landscape," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-18, October.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2013.
"Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 107-116.
- Groeneveld, Rolf A. & Wesseler, Justus & Berentsen, Paul B.M., 2011. "Dominos in the dairy: An analysis of transgenic maize in Dutch dairy farming," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114595, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Latacz-Lohmann, Uwe & Müller-Scheeßel, Jörg, 2013. "Impact of alternative information requirements on the coexistence of genetically modified (GM) and non-GM oilseed rape in the EU," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 104-115.
- Choi, E. Kwan, 2013. "Genetic contamination of traditional products," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 291-297.
- Demont, Matty & Daems, W. & Dillen, Koen & Mathijs, Erik & Sausse, C. & Tollens, Eric, 2008. "Economics of spatial coexistence of genetically modified and conventional crops: Oilseed rape in Central France," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43650, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- E. Kwan Choi, 2011. "Genetic Contamination of Traditional Products," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_002, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2011.
"Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops,"
LERNA Working Papers
11.18.352, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Phillipe, 2011. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," Working Papers 2011-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Langinier, Corinne & Marcoul, Philippe, 2012. "Spatial Efficiency of Genetically Modified and Organic Crops," Working Papers 125232, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Gray, Emily & Ancev, Tihomir & Drynan, Ross, 2011. "Coexistence of GM and non-GM crops with endogenously determined separation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2486-2493.
- Demont, Matty & Dillen, Koen & Daems, Wim & Sausse, Christophe & Tollens, Eric & Mathijs, Erik, 2009. "On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 508-518, December.
- Lewis, David J. & Barham, Bradford L. & Zimmerer, Karl S., 2008.
"Spatial Externalities in Agriculture: Empirical Analysis, Statistical Identification, and Policy Implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1813-1829, October.
- Lewis, David J. & Barham, Bradford L. & Zimmerer, Karl S., 2007. "Spatial Externalities in Agriculture: Empirical Analysis, Statistical Identification, and Policy Implications," Staff Paper Series 519, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Darren Barber & Jill Hobbs & James Nolan, 2008. "Assessing Producer Stated Preferences for Identity Preservation in the Canadian Grain Handling and Transportation System," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(3), pages 243-256, September.
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2007. "Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-99, July.
- Wisner, Robert N., 2004. "Round-UpÂ® Ready Spring Wheat: Its Potential Short-Term Impacts on U.S. Wheat Exports Markets and Prices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12205, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- E. Kwan Choi, 2011. "Genetic Contamination of Traditional Products," CESifo Working Paper Series 3624, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:8:p:1090-1097 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:245:y:2012:i:c:p:75-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Munro, Alistair, 2008. "The spatial impact of genetically modified crops," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 658-666, November.
- Clapp, Jennifer, 2008. "Illegal GMO releases and corporate responsibility: Questioning the effectiveness of voluntary measures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 348-358, June.
- Demont, Matty & Daems, W. & Dillen, Koen & Mathijs, Erik & Sausse, C. & Tollens, Eric, 2008. "Are EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations proportional?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44191, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:53:y:2005:i:3:p:387-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.