News and correlations of CEEC-3 financial markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew & Wyplosz, Charles, 1996. " Contagious Currency Crises: First Tests," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 463-484, December.
- Didier, Tatiana & Mauro, Paolo & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2008. "Vanishing financial contagion?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 775-791.
- D Büttner & B. Hayo, 2012.
"EMU-related news and financial markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4037-4053, November.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo, 2008. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200815, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bernd Hayo & David Buettner, 2011. "EMU-related News and Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," Post-Print hal-00716632, HAL.
- Silvennoinen, Annastiina & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2007. "Multivariate GARCH models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 669, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2008.
- Bernd Hayo, 1999.
"Money-output Granger causality revisited: an empirical analysis of EU countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1489-1501.
- Bernd Hayo, 1998. "Money-Output Granger Causality Revisited: An Empirical Analysis of EU Countries," Macroeconomics 9809009, EconWPA.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1998. "Money-output Granger causality revisited: An empirical analysis of EU countries," ZEI Working Papers B 08-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Ranil M Salgado & Luca A Ricci & Francesco Caramazza, 2000. "Trade and Financial Contagion in Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 00/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Sébastien Laurent & Luc Bauwens & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts, 2006.
"Multivariate GARCH models: a survey,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 79-109.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen, 2003. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2003031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LAURENT, Sébastien & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK, 2006. "Multivariate GARCH models: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1847, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & Favero, Carlo A., 2005. "Explaining co-movements between stock markets: The case of US and Germany," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1299-1316, December.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2012.
"The impact of foreign macroeconomic news on financial markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 19-44, February.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2009. "The Impact of Foreign Macroeconomic News on Financial Markets in the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200903, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chiang, Thomas C. & Jeon, Bang Nam & Li, Huimin, 2007. "Dynamic correlation analysis of financial contagion: Evidence from Asian markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1206-1228, November.
- Fazio, Giorgio, 2007. "Extreme interdependence and extreme contagion between emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1261-1291, December.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002. "Contagion: How to Measure It?," NBER Chapters,in: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets, pages 269-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MacKinnon, James G. & White, Halbert, 1985.
"Some heteroskedasticity-consistent covariance matrix estimators with improved finite sample properties,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 305-325, September.
- James G. MacKinnon & Halbert White, 1983. "Some Heteroskedasticity Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimators with Improved Finite Sample Properties," Working Papers 537, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hendry, David F., 1995. "Dynamic Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198283164.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M., 2009.
"The reaction of asset prices to macroeconomic announcements in new EU markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 199-219, June.
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan, 2008. "The Reaction of Asset Prices to Macroeconomic Announcements in New EU Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp349, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Haile, Fasika & Pozo, Susan, 2008. "Currency crisis contagion and the identification of transmission channels," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 572-588, October.
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "Stationarity and Persistence in the GARCH(1,1) Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 318-334, September.
- Egert, Balazs & Kocenda, Evzen, 2007.
"Interdependence between Eastern and Western European stock markets: Evidence from intraday data,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 184-203, June.
- Balazs Egert & Evzen Kocenda, 2005. "Contagion Across and Integration of Central and Eastern European Stock Markets: Evidence from Intraday Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp798, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sunil Sharma & Sushil Bikhchandani, 2000. "Herd Behavior in Financial Markets; A Review," IMF Working Papers 00/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Serwa, Dobromil & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Financial contagion vulnerability and resistance: A comparison of European stock markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 344-362, September.
- Mahendra Chandra, 2006. "The day-of-the-week effect in conditional correlation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 297-310, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2016.
"Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(11), pages 2595-2609, November.
- Narcisa Kadlcakova & Lubos Komarek & Zlatuse Komarkova & Michal Hlavacek, 2013. "Identification of Asset Price Misalignments on Financial Markets With Extreme Value Theory," Working Papers 2013/14, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:324-:d:128911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kliber, Agata & Płuciennik, Piotr, 2017. "Euro or not? Vulnerability of Czech and Slovak economies to regional and international turmoil," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 313-323.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2015. "An analysis of dependence between Central and Eastern European stock markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 474-490.
- Joanna Olbrys & Elzbieta Majewska, 2014. "Implications of market frictions: serial correlations in indexes on the emerging stock markets in Central and Eastern Europe," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 51-70.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2015. "Newswire messages and sovereign credit ratings: Evidence from European countries under austerity reform programmes," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 54-62.
- Dua, Pami & Tuteja, Divya, 2016. "Financial crises and dynamic linkages across international stock and currency markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 249-261.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Bannigidadmath, Deepa, 2017. "Does Financial News Predict Stock Returns? New Evidence from Islamic and Non-Islamic Stocks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 24-45.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial markets Czech Republic Hungary Poland Political news Macroeconomic shocks Contagion DCC-MGARCH;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:27:y:2010:i:5:p:915-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.